Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A trip to morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I was just wondering, I planned a ski trip to morzine for the 17th december 2005 till 24th december and including:
Flights
Chalet for six
Transfers
ski pass(area whole of porte du soleil)
Ski hire(the supreme one)
Ski Tuition
and it costs £540 per person. Does anyone think thats expensive? i actually thought it was quite cheap compared to when i went last year, for a week and it cost £1079 per person for exactly the same thing.
does anyone know if i could get a cheaper price than this?

I've actually got only me and a friend for this trip at the moment so kinda looking for another 4 people.
let oyu know im 19 and my mates 17 so yeah please let me know if your interested.
haven't booked it yet but once i have enough people and all the money everything will be booked.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are you sure you haven't made a mistake, because that seems very cheap for an all inclusive holiday. You might get a cheaper price if you stay in a youth hostel or take a tent.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David@traxvax, maybe Morzine only opens at Christmas wink Seems extremely cheap to me.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Can I come?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well i hope i havent made a mistake, i got the prices by checking out different sites like:
for the chalet i went to and transfers as well (forgot to say foods not included)www.morzinelets.com
for ski pass there about £130
Ski hire depending on which level intersport does the best supreme one for £79
Ski tuition, it should cost no more than £90 for like a group lesson i think, when i went last year we had private lessons and it cost less than £85.
Flights i got from opodo.co.uk and they had one for less than £100

so thats how i did it, don't know if i did it correctly but i hope so.

Frosty the Snowman, of course you can come if you have the cash of course
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
oh yeah forgot to also mention the chalet including transfers for 6 costs £151.92 each including like starter kit thing with tea and coffe and a litre of milk in the fridge and the place that we renting just realized it isn't actually a chalet is more like a penthouse this is what its called: L'Olympique Penthouse check it out let me know what you think? and please correct me if any of these figures are wrong or dodgy.

Thankyou
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Morzine is planning to open 10th or 12th December but of course this depends on conditions and this will probably only be a partial opening. Last season I skied at Ardent for two days around the 16th Dec where there were nine lifts open, not many but then there were almost no tourists out there yet, just locals so it was fine - just a little limited in terms of mileage. You might have booked a little early although it is a cheap deal and keep your fingers crossed it might turn out to be an early start to the season. You will almost certainly be able to ski something.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy