Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Generation- Austrian version

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having had nothing but a great experience with New Gen at Courchevel earlier this month, I am finding it hard to imagine what it would be like to go backwards and have a bad school next season.

We are getting more and more enthused by the idea of giving Austria a go - Kaprun or Scheffau I think - but want the equivalent to a New Gen there.

Any ideas or experiences?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Went to Soll 3 seasons ago with a big group (18 people). I didn't have any lessons myself but some of the party did. They all used the same ski school. The complete beginners found that their tutor was quite poor and dis-interested in advancing them any. However, the intermediates found that their tutor was more than happy to give them any help they required. Although I cant remember the name of the school they used I think the point I am looking to make is that it all depends on the tutor you recieve. Most of the local ski schools opperate from all the towns around the whole valley.

On a positive note, If you opt for Scheffau then I can guarentee you will have a great time. We hopped over the valley from Soll almost everyday as the Skiing in Scheffau is more extensive and superb for early intermediates Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As far as I know here are all the ski schools for Kaprun. When I learnt to ski at Kaprun there were plenty of native English speakers working for the ski schools.

Schischule Snowboardingschool Oberschneider Hauserdorfstraße 832
5710 Kaprun Tel: +43(0)6547 8232
E-mail: office@ski-kaprun.com
Web: www.salzburg-online.at/h.oberschneider

Ski & Snowboarding Kaprun
Gernot Schermer Pension Alpenrose
5710 Kaprun Tel: +43(0)6547 8070
E-mail: skischool@kaprun.at
Web: www.skischool-kaprun.at

Ski- & Rennschule Thayer Kaprunerstr. 150
5721 Piesendorf Tel: +43(0)6549 7361
E-mail: skischule@thayer-kaprun.at
Web: www.thayer-kaprun.at
Ski & Board mit uns

Fam. Hartweger Sigmund-Thun-Straße 399
5710 Kaprun Tel: +43(0)6547 77660
E-mail: ski@snowboard-kaprun.at
Web: www.ski-kaprun.at

Skischule Professional
Maresa Handl Augasse 18
5710 Kaprun Tel: +43(0)6547 7562
E-mail: handl.ski@sbg.at
Web: www.skiprofis.com

Sport Alpin Skischule Snowboardschule Kaprun Sigmund Thun Straße 570
5710 Kaprun Tel: +43(0)650-5610 987
E-mail: office@skischule-kaprun.com
Web: www.skischule-kaprun.com

http://www.kitzsteinhorn.at/en/skiing/schools.htm

Tatjana Mittermayer (1998 Moguls Silver Medalist) also gives bump courses (link in german)
http://www.volker-maas.de/buckelpi.htm
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy