Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thollon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone been and got any info. or opinions?

Incidentally, there's a spurious "x" at the end of the URL in the snowbase for their website.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skanky, you can fix that by entering the resort again and it will overwrite the incorrect one. Sorry - never even heard of the place.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kuwait_ian, it's above Evian and looks like the best chance I have of getting any skiing next season (and even that's not looking likely).

Thanks for the tip. I'll fix it.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You don't mean Thonon (?) do you, right next to Evian. I suspect that's where mean, didn't know there was any skiing there. We changed from coach to train there to get back to Geneva from PDS a couple of weeks ago. If you are in that area, not much hassle getting to PDS (portes du soleil) or Chamonix!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No, I do mean Thollon. Smile

It's above Evian. My parents have an apartment in Evian and I may get a weekend there if I'm lucky.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skanky,
Thollon les memises. Infomration on website www.thollon.com
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mouth, thanks, I've looked at the website for the resort (in snowbase) but hadn't seen that one. Unfortunately it doesn't give much more info. The problem is the piste map on the sites is ridiculously small to be of use. Also, I wonder if anyone's skied it and knows what the actual runs are like. 50km is more than enough for a weekend, but it;s nice to get some feedback. I did some walking below it in the summer and it looked to have potential. Might just have to suck it and see - I should just be grateful if I actually get out there.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Skanky Have been to Thollon 4 times now. It is a small purpose built ski village 10 mins from Evian. The ski area is small with mainly reds, blues and green runs, so ideal for beginners. We usually ski there for our first day to warm up, then we move on to Bernex (15 mins from Thollon) for 1 day and after that we go to the Portes du Soleil area (Avoriaz, Chatel, Morzine etc) If you don't have use of a car you could get bored if you are an Intermediate or above. Night life is quiet!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy