Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Snow Report 2010/2011

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Cheers rob@rar! Decided that I will post the pics under a new thread - to publicise the joys of summer skiing to snowHead other than those checking the Tignes snow report wink.

Will do so a bit later on.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you are bored and very quick (they are live (ish) cams) then check out the Grande Motte and Toviere cams this morning. Those lovely shots looking down at a cloud covered valley. Cool

http://www.tignes.net/en/skiing-in-tignes/webcams-290.html
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thefatcontroller, wow; love days like that in the mountains - the glacier doesn't seem over busy either
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thefatcontroller wrote:
If you are bored and very quick (they are live (ish) cams) then check out the Grande Motte and Toviere cams this morning. Those lovely shots looking down at a cloud covered valley. Cool

http://www.tignes.net/en/skiing-in-tignes/webcams-290.html

Simply beautifull. You can click back in time to this morning. The low clouds and the sun rise are stunning.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
very nice description tignes for all users of the Polish Tignes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mountainaddict, where did you post the picks, woulkd love to see them
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

mountainaddict, where did you post the picks, woulkd love to see them

I think these are the pics your referring too

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=78174

anyone in tignes at the moment, heading over on Friday and not sure whether to bring the skis along, the webcams look like it has took quite beating since the great pictures in the other threadx
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I am here at the moment and have been since last week Monday. Early last week was good with the end of the week getting a bit sketchy due to some warm conditions. A little snow on Sunday,Monday and Tuesday has freshened things up a bit. Had some really good grippy snow the last two days. Forecast for the next few days is sunny though which might mean that by Saturday things could be looking a little bare again.

It was fairly fresh up top today and the snow on 3500 lasted well with only the bottom section close to the Poma for 3500 getting a bit soft in the late morning (I left at 11:30am)

If you get up early you could still have some good skiing until around 10am come Saturday - even if there is no more snow.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
great news, I have seen some rain predicted for Sunday, do you think this is likely to fall as snow on the top? if so I may hang on until then.

Thanks for your help.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
nollafb, Hard to tell if it will fall as snow but looking at the forecasted temperatures I would say it is unlikely to be snow up top, as the freezing level looks like it will be closer to 4000m.

Yesterday was a lot warmer and the snow on most of 3500 was slush by 10:30am. With it being warmer today and tomorrow, I am sure most of the ski area will turn to slush earlier in the day.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy