Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to Ski Jan 10/11... meeting the following criteria..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Right, intermediate skier with beginner g/f (just finished a set of lessons stopping her from killing half the mountain)

Would like somewhere with a large and varied ski area to fulfill the beginner - intermediate red/black run needs..
Good social but not mental nightlife
Picturesque/winter-wonderlandy feel to it with good snow in the village..
Preferably in Europe..

Previously done Finland and Whistler and wondered if the above criteria was meet-able..?

Fussy B*****d i know but hey..

Cheers snow peeps....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
how many of us guys have read the first 6 words and laughed ?

on a serious note i did my first trip after similar experience in Les Arcs 2000
did a week with ski school and loved it, plenty of nice blues suitable for the first week, reds and blacks for you too

Mornings spent in ski school would also allow you to have a good blast around and spend the afternoons with your lady.

Actually, we're going back there next year on Jan 8th
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
funky, ill check it out. Shes been through ski school but isnt overly confident.. still slightly lethal.
Need somewhere to show here what its all about...

Cheers Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
W4tto, One strong possibility would be Ellmau/Going, in the Ski Welt area of Austria.

The experienced skier has nearly 300Km of piste to play on - lots of reds, not very many blacks (but a few), while there are a reasonable number of blue runs both up the top and to get back down - with a fast funicular as the main lift out from teh village.

You will usually find snow down to village level - with a fair amount of cross country skiing in the valley if that takes your fancy.

And a fairly picturesque pair of villages, although there are better.

Soll has a reputation for a better nightlife, but I don't know what the village looks like, or what the access to the mountain is like, since I've only skied fairly high above Soll.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
W4tto, I think what jasongibson100 meant was that you should both go to ski school. wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy