Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

VAL DISERE

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been looking at todays webcams and snow reports , 100 cms of fresh and still falling ,could this be to much Laughing i dont think so ,well guess what i am off out there tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I got some pics from Tignes, 2ft fresh low down overnight, you should have a great week!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well gregh i think there will be some fantastic skiing when it clears snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pistenbully, have a great trip. Are you staying in the Tolima again?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just back from Val d'Isere, skiing on Sunday 10 to Sunday 17 April. For the first days we had powder snow. In the middle, spring snow. Then a huge dump of snow on friday night and saturday morning. Saturday had so much new soft but wet snow that skiing was difficult. Often just bogging down with skis pointed straight down the fall line. Poling to move downhill seems wrong to me but we did it! Sunday had a little more new snow over the previous fall but it was all lighter and we skiied lots of ungroomed pistes with deep powder plus some lovely bits just off the pistes.

Some of the pistes were patchy before the recent snow falls. On thursday and friday snow was being moved by lorry from the road between Fornet and Pont St Charles to fill up gaps around the nursery slopes. Hopefully the new snow should keep the pistes good for much of the rest of the season.

Off piste. Lots of options. The spring skiing was good. There were many clean slopes available. The new snow will take some days to transform back to sping conditions. Also there was a lot of explosives work by the Val d'Isere pisteurs and it may be a while before avalance risk drops. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE, only ski off piste with good guides. I skied with Alpine Experience and I reccommend them.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have just got back and the skiing was fantastic ,(best of the season many are saying ) with all the fresh snow that fell ,with plenty of off piste,but very dangerous in places . which the 4 people people found out in the 2 tragic slides last week. Tolima again Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pistenbully, glad that you had a great time.

Didn't you stay in the chalet Tolima just before christmas?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy