Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bend over and place both hands on the piste!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I find that I, err, you know, "cough", better when I've had a few drinks. Or maybe I just think I do. Embarassed
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yeah! Takes me a few hours these days - bloody old sobriety, scary stuff Wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mark Hunter, if you're replying to my post, then I am VERY impressed. Shock
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Relaxed, my a***. When you're pished, you don't know or care just how bad you really are.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Okay i'll retract my last statement. I never ski drunk, although i do find a couple of beers does help my skiing (no more than a few). And strangly enough i don't generally fall over (maybe 2 or 3 times ever!) and i have never been envolved in a collision with anyone.

P.S. Drink responsibly and in moderation Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The_Mac_Daddy wrote:
P.S. Drink responsibly and in moderation Wink

That explains our moderators then Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think there may be a law about moderating while drunk... Madeye-Smiley

Carol Thatcher "journalist and keen skier" was on PM this evening talking about the very issue at the top of this post. Sounded like a pile of dangly bits to me Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Moderation is the key to safety. Of course, excessive moderation is the key to a dull life. Wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I never moderate when drunk Shocked
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
David Goldsmith, so far only got standard reply to my email asking for sources for the article: they will get back to me within 5 days. I wait with interest.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Back on topic, more concerns about how far the authorities can go in prosecuting allegedly careless skiers/boarders.... here is another account of an avalanche triggered by boarders off piste, this time in the Pyrenean resort of Superbagnères. Avalanche risk 4 at the time as well.

PISTEHORS ARTICLE
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I was in Pas- where theres no excuse to not drink- and I didnt see a single drunk, far fewer blood wagons going down- maybe its because everyone was feeling a bit delicate after the night before and could only manage water and ribena!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
MartinH wrote:
Moderation is the key to safety. Of course, excessive moderation is the key to a dull life. Wink

Everything in moderation, but especially moderation.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy