Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

D, Q, U, X, Y

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Need a few to complete my A to Z of areas skied in or through

D is easy, a trip to Davos required (although just about skied at Doucy, outside Valmorel)

Quebec City seems to have some lifts outside it (although I could be wrong - St Annes? Stoneham?)

U remains a problem. Cant really claim Untergurgl.
Anyone know a ski area beginning with a U?

Been to watch a few times but need to slide down Xscape Castleford to claim it properly.

Been eyeing Finland for a while, maybe Yllas rather than Levi?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Anyone know a ski area beginning with a U?

U brain's staircase?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Utah
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Uzbekistan. Although getting a package deal will be an absolute nightmare.... Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Q = Queenstown (NZ)
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Howsabout Uuperin Rinteet, in finland?

http://www.uuperinrinteet.kymp.net/

courtesy of the snowbase#

BTW, the snowbase only works if you use the "sub-Silver" setting for Board style in your profile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
U = Uludag, Turkey
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for those, somewhat ambitious but could kill 2 birds with one stone in Finland. Direct flight from there to New Zealand?

(only joking)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

BTW, the snowbase only works if you use the "sub-Silver" setting for Board style in your profile
Oh, I didn't realise anyone was using any of the other profiles - in fact I forgot u could.

Snowbase works in SubBlack and Crisp now.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
T-Dub, you've set yourself an impressive challenge. I once tried the same with soups and then conveniently discovered alphabet soup.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm well on my way through the alphabet, so far I've got Saalbach, Soll, Sauze D'Oulx and I've also skiied Sestriere and Scheffau so that's S pretty well covered. 1 down 25 to go. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
T-Dub, No, no direct flights to downunder sorry (which reminds me to book flights (going home for xmas this year Laughing) One stops off after 12hrs usually in LA, Tokyo, HK, or Singapore (none of which have (particularly) close slopes nearby, unfortuantely) before getting back on the plane for another 12 hrs. Wot with the jet lag, you might as well spend months down there, in fact the whole season.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Manda, you might try Emirates with a stopover in Dubai to check out their new indoor snow dome. 4th biggest in the world. Opening September 2005. Emirates go to NZ now. 7 hours to DXB, ~11 hours non-stop to Oz and you know the next bit I guess.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kuwait_ian, oooo! Shocked Sounds great! Except that I personally wouldn't bother (combination of not particularly liking snowdomes, and that route's neither the most convienent nor "direct" to NZ) which is not to say that if I happened to find myself in Dubai with time to spare and the entry was free that I wouldn't give it a go and probably enjoy it despite myself . Toofy Grin

Had a thought about stopping off in Geneva or Zurich or Denver and getting myself off to a nearby slope for a few days tho. Will post up on a separate thread later. wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy