Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morschach - any info?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at next year's holiday(s). As we own timeshare we try to use if for our ski holiday - at the moment there's availability showing in Morschach, Switzerland but I can't find any info about it (or none that I can understand as I don't speak German Sad ) Can anyone help? I did find one site that indicated that it was part of the 4-valleys - but as I don't know anything about the 4-valleys either that didn't help much.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sue S wrote:
Looking at next year's holiday(s). As we own timeshare we try to use if for our ski holiday - at the moment there's availability showing in Morschach, Switzerland but I can't find any info about it (or none that I can understand as I don't speak German Sad ) Can anyone help? I did find one site that indicated that it was part of the 4-valleys - but as I don't know anything about the 4-valleys either that didn't help much.

German ? There's your clue Very Happy 4V is Verbier and Ht Nendaz etc and it's French speaking.

Morschach is in Schweiz near Lucerne I think, I've heard of it, if I have it right the ski area's part of Stoos. Well, I say that, I don't think it has any skiing, only XC, the nearest is Stoos but it's only 30km of piste and it's not very high at that.

Not sure if this link will work. Or this one.

We've hundreds of small stations like this, I'd have to say it doesn't stand out in any way at all to me. I'll bet it nicer in the summer in fact.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ise, from our very own snowHead snowBase http://www.marktkreisel.ch/morschach/ you're right on the location near Lucerne and there's a photo of at least one drag. But the site is in German and I don't parla any of that. Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for your help - it doesn't look too exciting does it? Also my other half says that Switzerland is too expensive and wants to hold out for Austria. Back to the drawing board ......
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy