Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Profeet (Again) - Buying Boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need new ski boots and intend to use Profeet to do liners etc.

I bought 'Beginner' boots at the beginning of this year, but was recently advised by both instructors and hire shop that I have 'outgrown' them ( I was finding them too soft and upon re-measuring found that I had been sold them a little too long -- even though I have different size feet (3/4 cm not larger as previously reported)...ho hum, all part of the learning experience). 'Hire' boots significantly enhanced both my confidence and performance.

Has anyone bought the boats from them and got them at more competitive rates as I notice their prices are significantly more than those advertised at Snow and Rock for example ? Has anyone any ideas on optimising the price without offfending them before I walk in the door? Any experience of price matching with them?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Has anyone any ideas on optimising the price without offfending them before I walk in the door? Any experience of price matching with them?

Not bought boots from them (they made me some footbeds last week) but they do state on their website that they have a 'price match policy' - I suspect the easiest way is to give them a bell and ask, they all seemed very friendly and highly capable when I was there.

S.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I 'Priced Matched' my boots last week when everyone went on sale - they we cool about it. They did however make sure that the same boot was on sale and that Snow and Rock have the same size etc- which is reasonable if they are taking the risk in ordering the boots. Neil, who is the managers said that they are going on Sale in April but until then they will price match only - here's their 'Price Match'

'Our pricing policy is to always offer ‘the best price available’ to our customers and in doing so we spend time in finding the best ‘street price’ for each product we offer. We recognise, however, that there are occasions when other retailers have ‘Special Offers’ on a short term basis which may result in a lower price than ours. Since this is impossible for us to monitor with 100% accuracy we will happily meet any legitimate offer you may encounter within 30 days of purchase. The only restriction we ask that it is the offer is for the same, make, model, size and colour. This guarantee is restricted to shop-to-shop offers for the general public only'.

RD
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Profeets sale starts on the 5th April and runs until the 15th of April according to the skiclub site boots have 35% off and some old models 50% if you have skiclub membership the 3D fitting service is £49.00 during the sale normally £99.00
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
this is one of the few times that I regret moving away from London...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
nbt, that sounds heartfelt, and I can't see a single typo - are we to draw a connection?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

if you have skiclub membership the 3D fitting service is £49.00 during the sale normally £99.00

No need to join The Ski Club to benefit simply state that you saw their add on Natives! Smile
http://www.natives.co.uk/news/2005/04/01pro.htm
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Russell, boredsurfin,I think you'll find their sale price is available to all without mentioning any commercial concern as it also clearly stated at that price on their wesite.

Howver when I checked up on boots they have nothing , as in nothing in my size. They do howver seem to have loads of Women's boots available for anyone who may be interested.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy