Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just back from Courchevel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from an utterly textbook week in Courchevel 1850.

Our first day was Sunday March 13th. Conditions all over the Courchevel Valley were perfect on piste. The runs down from the Col de la Loze to the Meribel Valley were a tad on the busy side but handling the heat well. I didn't get over further to Val T due to the group I was skiing with and the need to meet one of our party (a non-skier in 1850!) every day for lunch.

The temperature for Mon-Fri was hovering around the 5-8 degrees centigrade mark, thus there was a certain amount of thawing in the village and up to about 2000m.

All runs down the front face of the Vizelle & Saulire were perfect. I managed all runs in a morning and also the Grande Couloir.

On our last day (Saturday 18th) the thaw was on (11 degrees at 1850) but snow holding up well on Verdons back into 1850. Runs down to La Tania and over towards Signal were getting a little patchy.

Unless there is a pretty serious dump of the white stuff over the next week I would say to avoid the 3V though.

Benjj
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy