Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Technica Diablo Magnesium

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ok, i know boots are a very personal thing, but anyone have any feed back on these boots for me please?

Hoping to buy a pair next week. Belive they should suit me, am coming out of my exisitng (now badly fitting) Salomon 10's.

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Robbie,

To be frank, you shouldn't go looking for boots with a set pair in mind, rather your bootfitter should understand your ski level, look at your feet, what happens when you flex etc, then recommend one or 2 pairs of boots that will fit your feet.

regards,

greg
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Greg,

Thanks for the post.

I have one boot fitter i use out in Canada, and he has recommended them for me. I trust him completley. He even managed to get pairs that didnt fit too well to work for me (when i got them on a deal from a rep).

I just wondered if anyone had any experience on this particular boot.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ah ok, cheers for the clarificaion. If they fit you and your skiing near your fitter so that he can tweak them, sounds like a winner to me!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Robbie, My new boots are Diabalo Flames from Snowcovers, Diabalo Mags are I believe pretty near a race boot (completely different plug to the Flames and Fires).
Took about 4 to 5 weeks of tweeking, 1 abandoned Extremely afternoon, one abandoned murray camp, an angle grinder(!), and many punches to get them just right for my freaky feet and full time use. They are now suitable for all night bar use too snowHead
Who's your fitter?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi stuarth, oh no, you copy my skis, and now i am going to copy your boots? oh dear.

I had heard about you abandoning the Extrememly, very poor excuse so i hear!

Given the lack of good skiing, seems like the ideal time to break in new boots. Always takes me ages to get a good fit, a big pain barrier to break through!

I use the guys at Fanatykco, and wouldnt go anywhere else.

See you in 3 sleeps Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy