Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mountain Restaurants in La Rosiere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello. I am off to La Rosiere for the first time in two weeks. Can anyone recommend any good mountain restaurants? Also, any particulalry good runs for good skiers and for taking six-year olds down (they have both skied for a couple of weeks and have regular dry-slope lessons). Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FionaG, there are lots of good restuarants in La Rosiere it's easier to list the ones that I wouldn't recommend personally, they are the Solaret in Les Eucherts, Plein Soliel and the Marmottes in the Centre Commercial, nothing especially bad about them, just not as good as the rest. A good lunch stop is Le Petit Relais near the Roches Noire chairlift and Willy's bar next door. Le Traversette near to the Fort chairlift and L'Ancolie at Les Eucherts. You'll be spoilt for choice for runs, Tetras blue is long wide and very open from the top of Roches Noires right down to the village. There are a couplke of really nice green runs off the lievre Blanc drag lift which are great fun trough the trees etc and from the drag you can access the Papilion blue down to Les Eucherts. The Les Eucherts chir lift has Perdirx and Gulimotte blues which are great in the morning, they catch the sun before the other runs but don't seem to be as well used. You'll have to get over to Italy, Lo Reindet on Pista 7 is one of the best mountain restuarants in the Alps and Le Rascard down in La Thuile is superb, don't bother with the others most are fairly average apart from the Roxi at the bottom of the Fourclaz chair. A must have there are their hot chocolates and to really warm you up a Bombardino. I'm sure you'll really enjoy La Rosiere, if you look at our ad in snowShops you'll see some of the comments our guests have posted about the village.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
FionaG, Welcome to snowHeads - didn't take too long to get here from rec.skiing.resorts.europe I trust.

You will find plenty of info on La Rosiere in here. use the search facility or just browse this 'Resorts' section.

Have to second David's recommendation for Le Rascard in La Thuille.

Enjoy La Rosiere it's a great place.

CP
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy