Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

STILL 1 Spare space to Meribel 18th March - 27th March!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to extremely bad communications within our group of 5 people, we have a spare space available on our trip to Meribel in the 3 valleys next week, which we don't think we are able to fill within our circle of friends - so we offer it up to the interest of other snowheads!

Here are some details for you:

Cost £340 which includes Coach transfer, Accomadation and a full 3 valleys lift pass.

Coach transfer:
-Leaving London Victoria @ 6:30pm on Friday 18th (Check in at 5:30pm)
-Arrives in Moutier @ 11am on Saturday 19th (local bus service up to our apartments)
-Return journey leaves Moutier @ 6:45pm on 26th March (Check in at 5:45pm)
-Arrives back at London Victoria at roughly midday on Sunday 27th March

Apartment:
2nd floor room with a balcony. One bunk bed, one single bed and one double bed.
Have been informed that it is 3min walk from the lifts - not sure about ski to door or not.

About us:
We are a group of young 20 somethings, (20-23) all at university somewhere or other! None of us smoke, take drugs or ever act in an anti-social manner. Our aim on this ski trip is to have the best skiing possible for 6 (maybe 7 cos of the way the transfers have worked!) days. We like to get up at 8, ready to catch the first lift up at 9, and like to get in as late as possible (normally around 4:30-5). We stay out all day and make our own sandwiches to devour on the slopes!

We are more than happy to ski with whoever would come, or you are free to go off and do your own thing. Our range of ability is from a fairly beginner snowboarder (happy on blues and most reds) to skiers who are happy on blacks and kean to explore off-piste wherever it looks fun! Because we dont have much money, we don't generally go out to bars at night and cook our own meals in the apartment - again very welcome to join in or do your own thing for food.

Any more info. Please ask here! In the very unlikely event that we do manage to find someone I will post here - but until then assume that this place is very much open, and we would love a snowhead to fill it!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 14-03-05 11:01; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

We are a group of young 20 somethings, (20-23) all at university somewhere or other! None of us smoke, take drugs or ever act in an anti-social manner

Shocked Shocked Shocked
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
D G Orf, yeah, that put me off as well Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
D G Orf, Wear The Fox Hat, Thanks guys! I thought it better to state that up front in case someone objected - I happen to think we are quite good company!

The offer still stands - I think it's a good one!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My friend Rich, seems to imply with sarcasm that we do take take drugs and are anti social. But we are all definitely non smokers (i work in a bar and get enough 2nd hand smoke to make me hate it). We are all in the final year, or have graduated and don't do drugs, that is for sure. We're just ski lovers! We will indulge in a few beers in the evening to relax, but then who doesn't! Please don't let this put you off coming. !!!!!!!!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mavalex, welcome to snowHead snowHeads snowHead - - - and have a great trip.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Puzzled Puzzled Eh? I don't understand. Apparently you don't
Quote:
smoke, take drugs or ever act in an anti-social manner
???? What's THAT supposed to mean?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Manda, Due to the extreme rush in which i wrote that post, trying to sound reassuring - it makes little or no sense.

I think what im trying to say is, we're relatively normal..!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Relatively normal? Shocked Never mind.....I'm sure you'll find takers (just stop with that clean living nonsense, it worries the rest of us).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy