Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rooley Ski Goggles?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone ever come across this make.Seem to be from the states and claim to be top spec?Have been offered some at what seems to be a bargain price;but is it?Anyone know anything about them?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try 'Rooly', as in http://www.roolygoggles.com/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowskisnow, were they on ebay by any chance? If not I'd suggest you have a look.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Marc-original offer was a friend of a friend.However,just won auction? on E bay and got a pair for 19.95.Supposed to be latest 2004 spec,dual lens,anti fog,new vent system etc + a free beanie Shocked Worth a chance,will report back on quality etc.Have asked around and no one seems to have heard of them??We shall see?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Didn't you look at their website (above)? Their whole catalogue of ski goggles is shown there...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes PG,thanks for that.As I've said,no clue as to what they are actually like.Obviously,according to their own blurb,they are the mutts nuts Shocked If the suggested quality is there;then,on ebay at least, they seem to be well priced.Will be trying them out in Valmorel in 4 weeks(Please let the snow stay rolling eyes )
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Arrived today.Well packaged with protective soft cloth bag.Given them a good look over.Nice soft frame with double lens & vents.Very strong headband with nice strong clip.Very comfy on face with good all round vision(difficult to see edge of frame)Cant see any optical flaws looking through lens.
All in all,they seem very good.The real test will be in the snow.Not expecting any problems.To be honest I have always found US made goods to be top quality.
Nice beanie as well Laughing Like the label "made with pride in the USA". No "lucky panda" stuff in this box Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have also noticed these on ebay, I hate bulky goggles, has anyone managed to test them for real, how did they perform?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy