Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryan Air - St Etienne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone thinking of using this airport needs to know that it's only open for 3 hrs on Sat & Sun. This is because the Ryan Air flight from Stanstead is the only service. There isn't any infromation about this on Ryan Air's website nor is there any info at St Etienne Gare, from where the advertised shuttle bus doesn't run at weekends either. I forund this out on Sunday when I spent 1 1/2 hrs waiting in a snowstorm for the Airport to open. The flight was diverted to Lyon anyway and we were transferred by bus, another shambles, having got our boarding passes and checked our luggage we had to disembark at Lyon, find our baggage and represent it together with the St Etienne boarding passes. When I asked the Ryan Air rep why we couldn't go directly to the tarmac, I was told 'that's the way we do it', another passenger said it was a commen occurence. I could believe that, as there was no attempt made to sweep the runway and previous flights I have made to St Etienne have been diverted to Lyon because of bad weather.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy