Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Booking for next year (2005/2006)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Usually I am told by my other half that we should wait until the snow reports are available before we book (which to an extent is true, but I have not patience!!!). However, surely certain resorts are safe to book early. We went to Les Deux Alpes this year which was wonderful and we booked fairly early. Next year 2005/2006, we are thinking of maybe Livigno or La Plagne/Les Arcs - do you think it would be safe to book these resorts early, or what other resorts can be booked early. I know that snow is not guaranteed, but obviously some resorts are more "snowsure" than others.

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cant go wrong with La Plange/Les Arcs.Been to LP 5 times and LA twice.Almost snow sure even at xmass or earlier.Spent xmass twice at LP great both times.Could I recommend a Thompson chalet in Belle Plange called Theresa.Great location ,great chalet.
vinny snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy