Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

If a piste hasn't been opened it can't be a closed piste...

Poster: A snowHead
can it? Toofy Grin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Correct
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Surely a book can be closed without being opened first - why not a piste? Puzzled
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Boredsurfing, if it's NEVER been opened it isn't a piste at all
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If it was open last season, then closed at the end of the season (presumably because there's insufficient snow) but is closed from the start of this - it is still a closed piste.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Is there some ulterior motive for this seemingly rather odd question?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w, Have I been had (again) Puzzled
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
halfhand, no your reply maybe be the answer Confused
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
missing a comma
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
halfhand, Boredsurfing, this has been discussed before here and Easiski pointed out the difference on the first EOSB - if a Piste has been opened this season, when it subsequently is marked closed an instructor can't use it as their insurance would not be valied. If however it hasn;t yet been opened this season then it's fair game
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
nbt, The piste I'm talking about hasn't had it's marker poles installed, so on Easki's terms it must be fair game.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Boredsurfing wrote:
nbt, The piste I'm talking about hasn't had it's marker poles installed, so on Easki's terms it must be fair game.

Which one?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boredsurfing, yep, hit it now while the powder's fresh
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Jean marie, but as 09.30 it's now showing as open.
http://www.skiplan.com/skiplan/infostation.php?p_lang=en&p_station=la-plagne&p_region=alpes&p_pays=france&p_stationformate=La+Plagne

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Thu 24-12-09 8:41; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
nbt wrote:
Boredsurfing, yep, hit it now while the powder's fresh

Have done for the last 3 days Very Happy snowHead
snow report
Boredsurfing wrote:
Jean marie, but as 09.30 it's now showing as open.
http://www.skiplan.com/skiplan/infostation.php?p_lang=en&p_station=la-plagne&p_region=alpes&p_pays=france&p_stationformate=La+Plagne

I had to look that one up - shows how often I've skied it (never!) - can't imagine it'd be avvy risk though, more stones at the bottom. Besides they probably wan't to keep some of the snow nice for NY week right...
ski holidays
Only if Schrödinger's cat hasnt run across it
ski holidays
bertie bassett, Until this season it was a bit of a backwater, but now it leads from Aime 2k direction to the New Meleze lift to get to the New Bergerie lift and for some reason it wasn't open until today. No stones now shed loads of snowmakers snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy