Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

la rosierie 9-12 Mar

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I am a male beginner skier from Singapore and is going to la rosierie for the first time(!!) on 9-12 Mar, I am travelling alone and my family will join me on 12Mar. So I am looking for some company to go up and down the blue slopes and try the red ones and crossing over to la thuile. I also have spare beds if that is required.

Really look forward to this trip and wonderful skiing, is also praying for fresh powdery snow!

keong
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
keong, Sorry you got no replies, but do tell us how the holiday was for you when you get back snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's still over a week to go! snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
keong,

David@traxvax has his family running Tracks Vacations chalet in La Rosiere. You can click to the snowshop to get the details to visit them. I am sure they would put you in the right company. It is quite manageable to get to La Thuile if you are comfotable with the blues as there only 2 reds in the trip. You can survive with blue only slopes in the Italian side.

The No. 7 San Bernado is red and quite famous for its 11km length. It isn't steep and the majority is green and blue standard. If you can ski to La Thuile then it would be alright for you to try.

I would allow plenty time for the return trip. Also the Bevedere chairlift in the return trip is known to be windy and cold.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Thu 3-03-05 17:33; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
keong, i'm sure you'll have a great time in La Rosiere, it's a very friendly resort. As a beginner are you going into ski school/ where are you staying? PM me & I'll give you some info on the resort, bars, restuarants etc.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks all for the encouragement! For a moment I thought that no one noticed my posting Sad

Yea! very excited about the trips and thanks for the tips!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy