Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Left luggage at Bourg St Maurice station

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know if there is left luggage facilities at Bourg St Maurice rail station? As in ... get off train early morning...leave luggage... go skiing... collect luggage later in the day when my lift arrives.

Also is there a public swimming pool or shower facilities for return journey? As in ...leave luggage...go skiing...pickup luggage...have swim/shower....get on train late pm...sleep

Thanks for any help
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
inspark, don't know about lockers but there isn't a public swimming pool in Bourg.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is a public swimming pool in Bourg, it is opposite the Super U.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David L, that is rubbish. There is a very good public swimming pool in Bourg. I wish people would check what they say before posting. Evil or Very Mad

inspark, In answer to all your questions. You can leave your luggage at station depending on size. Or take it to Polar Star by the funicular and pay to leave it there for the day. Then collect it by 6pm I think and then get your lift. If you use Polar star you might have to wait until it opens if you are coming on the train.

On return journey. Leave luggage as before then go skiing and come back at the end of skiing and collect luggage and go to pool, a bit of a hike or take taxi/tourist bus if running. Then shower, swim, sauna etc etc at pool. Then go eat in one of many places and wait for your train to leave. Simple really.

You will need to go online with tourist office to find out pool times but I think the pool is open until 6pm most days, maybe later. If you are talking about a saturday you must check!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

There is a public swimming pool in Bourg, it is opposite the Super U.

Quote:

In answer to all your questions. You can leave your luggage at station depending on size. Or take it to Polar Star by the funicular and pay to leave it there for the day.

Thanks for all your help, those are just the answers I was hoping for
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I think there should be a public swimming pool in Bourg, my best friend had been to that place, and she told me that she had been into a very nice public swimming pool.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy