Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Potential Performance clinic (or something) at the PSB?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Last year, we put on a L2 performance clinic over the first 3 days of the PSB in Tignes.
I noticed that most courses aimed at this level were 5 days long for groups of 10, requiring people to take a full week off work to complete.
Speaking to a trainer or 2, they agreed that a 3 day course limited to 6 pers stood the potential to achieve at least as much. So that's what we did with a BASI L2 targeted performance clinic.

I'm putting this up a little later than last year so it might be a non-starter but who knows? We have the accommodation, in a place that has decent snow now and the calibre of Instructors to hand. And of course, getting Monday off is a lot easier than getting a week snowHead

We have at our disposal,
GavinCrosby, BASI trainer up to a couple of years ago.
Flocon (Izzy Milne), BASI trainer until last season.
Husky Dave, who used to run all the Gap training for NewGen.
So a strong team.

Would anyone be interested in a targeted, 3 day course, running Sat 2nd, Sun 3rd + Mon 4th Dec. (Although there's nothing to stop us doing one later in the week too/instead)
The obvious thing to do, it seems, would be a L2 performance one again as I know 2 or 3 people on the PSB already who would like something like that.
But I'm open to suggestions: L1, L2, even L3 focused stuff, performance/safety... it doesn't even have to be instructor oriented: it could just be a higher performance clinic.
If there's enough interest to put a group together, I expect we can do it.

It's pretty 'open' so suggest away snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I guess my arm could be twisted. Not arriving til Sunday tho.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy