Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Loads of skiing on tv today... starting soon!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... only on Eurosport 1 & 2 though.

Earlier we had the first run of the women's World Cup Giant Slalom, in Are, Sweden. An interesting tussle promises for the next run, starting at 11.25am (Eurosport 2), with only Poutianen dnf in the first.

Before that, in 15 mins on Eurosport 1 (starting at 10 am), there is a race to savour, the Men's Super G in Garmisch. Bode Miller, smarting from "only" finishing 3rd and 4th in Friday's and Saturday's downhills at the same location, is looking for revenge, the Austrians having dominated the podiums so far...
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Watched some highlights form Garmisch earlier on Channel 4
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great to watch the women's GS - as much to see the smile on the winner's face as anything, her first ever World Cup win after 9 years of trying.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I found the Garmisch race phenomenally boring. Nick Fellows and Konrad Bartelski do a valliant job in trying to generate some excitement, but ski racing on TV is really starting to lose any appeal. Chemmy Alcott's video diary did, at least, have some originality and entertainment value.

Time for a real snow-lover's magazine on TV? This sport has a thousand dimensions. A TV version of snowHeads would be magnetic viewing - highly diverse and provocative.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Goldsmith, I'd agree there, I was lying in bed watching it.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy