Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Excuses for not taking lessons

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
slikedges, yes, I mean the instructors (sorry, it was late-ish last night when I posted). Usually more female students though, especially at the lover levels - good for someone like ssh, ! Very Happy

ssh, Haven't got any pictures at the moment - I'll have to get someone to take some! And I don't want to take any this week because despite wearing factor 60 sunscreen I still managed to look a bit like a racoon - more due to the wind than anything else - it was very windy on Sunday.
I could do a before and after of my skiing too - I've got footage somewhere from March last season (which now makes me cringe to watch).
Oh, and BTW, ssh, Congratulations! Very Happy snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pollittcl,

Quote:

Usually more female students though, especially at the lover levels

Phew! So my main reason for wanting to do instructor training is still valid.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
slikedges,
Quote:

Phew! So my main reason for wanting to do instructor training is still valid.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
slikedges, Failed to go to this thread for a week or so ......... I think I'll be arranging the women's week for a holiday period next year as so many women have families and would prefer to holiday with them - wouldn't stop some of them having a "girlie" week though! I have another female instructor (French) lined up in case there are too many for me to take, and she's very interested in the subject of women's only ski classes.

ssh, thanks for the kind words, and you're spot on with the walking/carrying skis bit - you can see immediately if they can ski or not. Biggest giveaway: walking with boots undone!

pollittcl, Keep it up.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
easiski, My biggest danger sign is that their skis are being carried by someone else ! (Unless it's me of course)

slikedges, I began to teach skiing because all Ski Instructors are tall (I'm 5'3"), bronzed and good looking (no comment) . Several thousand pounds later, not even a sun tan to show for it. rolling eyes Did end up marrying on of my regular clients tho' : snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
easiski,

Not sure if we'll have one or two weeks next year. Let me know the dates and we'll see if we can make it. snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
easiski, I might like to holiday without my family for a change. the girlie week for me I think. Hubby has managed many stag weekends, mountain bike trips, etc, nad is talking about a Summer trip with the boys to Serre Che, so...............
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy