Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanna go, Gotta go..goin

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Here's my plight, A bit illiterate but hey...nobodies prefct.Since 23rd October I've aquirered alll... this (and one of next )years ski mags/brochours. looked at evry European resort (Bar Kranska Gora) checked out all the prices of ski passes for the high AND the low season,.....(WHY ?) Scanned the package prices for the budget accom, red the loneley planet guide on the Bunker in verbier, (5 star dossing), Perrused...... the lavish decadence Mark warner has to offer, (Should stick 2 the courchavelians i recon,) finally plumping to scour the NET 4 every deal the world and his brother have to offer , and still....here I am.

A 44 year old (going on 25) guy who very nearly put an AD in his local rag to draw attention to the fact that none of his mates Ski, none of his mates Surf and his girlfreind Hates the cold, the wet and life in general and that he's doomed to spend the rest of his sporting life and holidays....ON HIS OWN.!!!.

How sad it that on this sunny Devonshire Saturday?

So.........Now I've had my rant, I think I should get a life or go Skiing...THATS why I'm hopeing someone out there, somewhere, is as DESPERATE as me to hit the mountain. skis or board I'm on the latter,, either the weeks beg 26th March or one week later. Sierre Chevalier' or Risoul would be a treat, Montgenevre and La ros would be cool, 3 valleys....too much goin on, but who am I to choose, the guy who comes to the Central library evrey other day 4 the last 4 months cos he can't afford his own. so there you have it now my comp tells me I'm outta time so I look forward to my next installment on monday for various humorous replies. have luck Surfin and Skiing....Yours Tommie XXX
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tommie39, Your not alone in this world I'm a solo skier, This year is the 1st time I have been going on my own. Off to Banff on 2nd trip this year in 19 days time. I am meeting up with a couple of people from snowHeads and will be skiing with the skiclub rep and the friends of Banff as well as a couple of days of lessons. This will be my second trip this year my 3rd will be the end of season bash with lots of other snowHeads. Sorry I cant help you out with a trip to the snow But I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tommie39, if all else fails, join the ski club, go to a resort with a Club Rep and ski with other clubbers. Never done it myself, though a member for countless years, but I know some guys who have and they're all full of praise.
Meantime, I sure there must be some others round here in a similar situation.
What you need is some new mates and a new girlfriend.
Anyone know what happened to the snowheads dating service?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tommie39,

Have you looked at snowcoach.co.uk? Highly recommended for solo skiiers.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
...and an excellent company to boot - just in case some of you haven't recognised, Linds & I have just returned from a week with them in Val Cenis.... Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tommie39 I would also recommend joining the SCGB and ski each day with the Rep. I have just returned to skiing after a twenty five year gap and had the same problem of having no friends who still skied. Have just returned from 9 days skiing in Wengen with 10 people who i had not met before, great fun. One tip if you join the SCGB join in the resort and you get two years for the price of one. You can also ski for one day as a non- member if they have less than 12 oeople on the day.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
T rolling eyes hanx all 4 your replies, I'll take it all on board and give a couple of suggestions a try, the girlfriend wouldn't be to happy if I dumped her for the sno tho, but I see where you're coming from.
Thanx an see y'all.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tommie39, a friend of mine just dumped his girlfriend since she gave him the ultimatum of either her or skiing - the skiing won, well, he IS a ski instructor! Very Happy snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thats weird...One girlfreind gave me the ultimatumn of either, her or the job...so Off I swaned as a Cocktail Bartender with Royal Caribbean around the World....No contest
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanx 1 last time guys an gals, a couple o' days ago I Panicked (due to the word that the late availabilities were a bit thin on the ground this year) and booked a week in Arinsal, not the vastest piste in the world, but for £281 HB, with log fire I can't complain, least I'm boarding.
So all the Angst is gone, and i'm home n' dry....so to speak.
any of you guys going there at that time, hook up with me at the "Hotell Arinsal" from the 26th Feb and we'll enjoy some cruisin'.
if not....I'll enjoy the mellow cruisin' on me own. Hasta Luego Hombres

And snowhaeds the page..........it was all a bit longhaul, but some nice people contacted me so thanx for that and i'll be back sometime....Adios Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Tommie39,
If you are in the same boat again next year the Devon Ski Center in Newton Abbot runs at least one group trip a year, normally to Austria around Easter time.
They might be worth a try.
Dave
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy