Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SnowHeads in Whistler-21st MArch onwards.

Poster: A snowHead
http://www.etravelblackboard.com/index.asp?id=36613&nav=21
These jammy so and sos have timed it just right. snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead 86 cms in the past week. Resort now 85% open.
Quote:
The total mid-mountain snow base is 190 centimetres, with more snow in the forecast over the next several days.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kuwait_ian, very jammy!!!! back home on Friday so will post Sat with full details.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kuwait_ian,
Have just returned and boy did we time it right!! It was fabulous and am exhausted after the fresh tracks every morning. What with the early mornings and the jet lag and the knowledge that it continues to snow amfinding it a tad dificult to get back to normal here!

Helen and Robbie - could not see you on the 21st but was there!! Had far too many pitchers of Kokannee and a huge nachos and the pictures to prove it!! Have a run or two for me this week - harmony would be good please! Razz
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Glad your having / had a good time, girls. Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Having a GREAT time guys, snowing up here again today.

LIFE IS GOOD

snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Robbie, enjoy the rest of your stay. Mouth, we had a great time too.
The snow dancing had obviuosly paid off as there was heaps of fresh stuff when we arrived. We managed to meet up with fellow SnowHeads, Stuarth, Gemma , Acacia and Robbie in the GLC on Monday, after a few hours on Blackcomb mountain. Jet lag forced us to bed early though, but not before hubby had managed to wow us all with his party tricks(!) . After that lots of skiing, fantastic meals, (especially the Sunday BRunch at CHateau Whistler), great apres, more snow. What more could a SnowHead want.
snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Tue 5-04-05 20:23; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

What more could a SnowHead want.
Helen, a standard format resort report. When you have time but before you forget too much. Cheers snowHead Edit - I see you've just posted one. Thanks a lot. Pleased it all came good in the end.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kuwait_ian, a relief to all involved. A lot of money appeared to have been spent for not a lot of snow. However, as we normally owuld have been in Serre Che................. snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Also just back after two terrific weeks.

Snowheads T-shirts were much in evidence in the GLC on Monday, when Helen Beaumont's husband Julian wowed us all with his ability to translate himself from the horizontal to the vertical whilst balancing a drink on his forehead.

The weather finally turned up, big-time. Several powder days (only somewhat offset by the poor visibility) interspersed with occasional periods of sunshine. Great snow, especially at the peaks: excellent skiing on the Blackomb glacier, and the prospect of still more to come, since it was still snowing when I left on Saturday.

Woo-hooo!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

Snowheads T-shirts were much in evidence in the GLC

Greater London Council Puzzled
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
GLC = Garibaldi Lift Company, or rather the bar that's named after the Garibaldi lift company. Whistler is on the edge of the Garibaldi provincial park nature reserve thingummy-doodah
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks for that. I do hate it when people talk in initials - especially in meetings when nobody dare ask what they're on about as we all think we ought to know rolling eyes
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Yaa Hoo. Helllooooeeeee.

Home safe and sound yesterday after a great 3 week trip. All those snow dances came good and were well worth the effort (phew).

The snow was amazing, although i am prepared to admit the visability was a little limited at times! (but who cared?) and then on Friday the sun finally broke through, it was glorious.

How long do i have to wait until i can start planning for next season? wink

snowHead
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Robbie, welcome home!!!!! We heard it was snowing hard, pleased it continued for you. Our last day was great, sunny for a change. I agree the visibilty wasn't good at times (my pet hate too). I'm planning for next year now-Xmas/New Year in our new apartment, then it'll depend on the bookings I suppose.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Welcome back, Robbie, now, where are all the Whistler photos?
snow report
Robbie,
Yes welcome back and sorry to have missed you! Expect we passed on the piste on a few occasions. Never too early to start planning for next season. Mine officially ended last night when returned from weekend in powder filled 3 valleys and what an end to the season!
Kept watch on the Whistler snow and you just lucked out big time.
snow report
Thanks guys, i fully realise how lucky i was.

Last weekend i went and rented full-on powder skis, and boy did i have a blast on them!

Wear The Fox Hat, I will post some piccies as soon as the jet lag allows me to function well enough to work out how!

Mouth, It was a shame to have missed you in W, but glad to hear you had a good trip too. I did a few great runs in Harmony for you on Friday Little Angel

Helen Beaumont, Was great to meet you and am glad the Chateau brunch was a success.

Suppose i ought to get on witht he back log of work sat here Shock
ski holidays
Pics now online http://www.frostybear.net/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/137
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy