Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big snowz-a-coming!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
WWUS46 KSEW 032358
WSWSEW

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SEATTLE WA

400 PM PST WED MAR 3 2004

WAZ017-018-040600-
WEST SLOPES CENTRAL CASCADES AND PASSES-
WEST SLOPES NORTHERN CASCADES AND PASSES-
400 PM PST WED MAR 3 2004

...A WINTER STORM WARNING IS IN EFFECT FROM 400 PM PST WEDNESDAY
AFTERNOON UNTIL NOON PST THURSDAY FOR THE WEST SLOPES OF THE NORTH
AND CENTRAL WASHINGTON CASCADES...

UP TO A FOOT AND A HALF OF NEW SNOW IS EXPECTED TO FALL OVER THE
WEST SLOPES OF THE NORTH AND CENTRAL CASCADES TONIGHT THROUGH
THURSDAY MORNING. THEREFORE THE SNOW ADVISORY HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO A
WINTER STORM WARNING.

A STRONG UPPER LEVEL TROUGH WILL MOVE INTO THE AREA LATER THIS
EVENING...CAUSING STRONG WESTERLY FLOW OVER THE CASCADES. SNOW IS
EXPECTED TO BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES FROM LATE THIS EVENING THROUGH
EARLY THURSDAY MORNING. A PUGET SOUND CONVERGENCE ZONE MAY ALSO HELP
FOCUS HEAVY SNOW OVER THE CENTRAL CASCADES.

A WINTER STORM WARNING MEANS THAT SEVERE WINTER WEATHER IS
OCCURRING OR IMMINENT. HEAVY SNOW COMBINED WITH GUSTY WINDS WILL
RESULT IN HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS. THOSE WITH TRAVEL PLANS
IN THE WARNING AREA SHOULD CHOOSE AN ALTERNATE ROUTE OR USE EXTRA
CAUTION IF TRAVEL CAN NOT BE AVOIDED.

Here is another forecast, take your pick!

TONIGHT...BREEZY...SNOW... SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 5 TO 10 INCHES...

THURSDAY...SNOW... SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 4 TO 9 INCHES...

FRIDAY...BREEZY...SNOW... SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 4 TO 9 INCHES...

FRIDAY NIGHT...BREEZY... SNOW SHOWERS... SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 5 TO 11 INCHES.

SATURDAY...SNOW SHOWERS LIKELY... SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET...

We haven't had a good storm since January and everyone is drooling now!
If you could get here you wouldn't regret it. Sick leave was made for days like tomorrow Laughing snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well, it has stopped raining here in England Wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fiddler. I'm going to be in Portland from the 15th April until the 29th April (visiting my sister in law). While my wife and her sister shop until they drop I'm intending to escape to the hills. I'm intending to go to Mt Hood. But I also plan on visiting Mt Bachelor (looks really good for boarders) and Whistler for a couple of days. Are there any other mountains that are worth a visit in the North West?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lager, there is plenty of good skiing but several places will be closing in mid-April. Mt Baker will be open April 16,17,18 and 23,24,25. If conditions are good enough they may extend their season. Check their website for the schedule. www.mtbaker.us. It is a boarder mecca. Whistler should be good. If you send me a message or post on the board when you're coming, maybe we can hook up and I can show you around both Whistler and Baker.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fiddler wrote:
Lager, there is plenty of good skiing but several places will be closing in mid-April. Mt Baker will be open April 16,17,18 and 23,24,25. If conditions are good enough they may extend their season. Check their website for the schedule. www.mtbaker.us. It is a boarder mecca. Whistler should be good. If you send me a message or post on the board when you're coming, maybe we can hook up and I can show you around both Whistler and Baker.

Sounds good. Will let you know nearer the time, once I've worked out just how many days I can go boarding for and still remain married. Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy