Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I need to buy some skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Blacks in Manchester stopped selling skis and boots completely this year.
Strictly rucksacks and sleeping bags now.
Shame its where I bought my first pair of boots.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Centresport in Leeds have their skiis marked down already. nearly tempted by a pair of Rossi B2's Confused

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 5-03-04 9:09; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I called my local ski shop (Alpenstock here in stockport, 480 3660) and asked Pete (who I know becasue he used to work in my local Mountainbike shop) whethr the rumours I'd heard from WTFH about salomon overproducing the 1080s were correct. Pete called Salomon and they did have plenty left - in a 151! But they also has some other stuff, he gave me a list, we chose, I picked thewm u plast night

then I get a call saying thet the fitting instruction were wrong so they have to go back to have the bindings re-fitted
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
markP wrote:
The Blacks in Manchester stopped selling skis and boots completely this year.
Strictly rucksacks and sleeping bags now.
Shame its where I bought my first pair of boots.

Blacks are now owned by the same people who own Millets, which probably explains that.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Boots are not in the sale at S&R yet but the skis are -20% and I know they are not reduced in EB at X-scape castleford as a mate has just purchased. BUT EB are advertising their sale on the radio but the last time I was in Chester they didn't look to have many booties left Crying or Very sad

Hope this helps !
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy