Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

20cms in Obergurgl last night and more on the way.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just in time for Saturdays departure. snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I too am well excited, off to Soll on Saturday Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The_Mac_Daddy, see you at Gatwick. Just look out for a 36year old grinning like a cheshire cat.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
up4it, pleeeeeease don't use up all the snow - I'm not going to Obergurgl for another month Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
up4it, i'll be the sleep deprived grumpy looking 29 year old ( 6:00AM flight:( ), but i'll be smiling all the way once i see that lovely snow snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Where are you staying all? I've been to the Hotel Wiesental for the first week in Jan for the last 4 years as a post Christmas bit of fun. I really rate Obergurgl (and Hochgurgl) for all but the most highly advanced skiers.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We're in Hotel Gotthard...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ah, nice hotel that one, good bar & easy for the lifts too. I have such a massive soft spot for Obergurgl, especially as I proposed to my lady of 7 years on the top terrace of the Hexelkuche apreski bar at the Hotel Jenewein on Jan 9th!

For anyone going who is interested in some private lessons I can heartily recommend a chap called Gotthard who works at the Obergurgl Ski School. He also owns the Hotel Alpine in the higher part of the village.

He's an absolute diamond and great with all ages and ability. Perfect English too. Our group has used him over the last 4 years for quite a mixed bag: Beginner, Intermediate carving lessons, advanced off-piste, jumping lessons etc etc etc!

His father (Erik I think) also teaches at the school, aged 70+. Maybe not too amazing you may think, until you see him. He's been suffering with Alzheimer's for the last 5 years, and while his body is in great shape his head is very, well, wobbly. He's a truly amazing guy, and the most natural skier I have seen in my life. He learned on wooden's when he was learning to walk, so he probably has got about 3,500 weeks experience under his belt! You'll know him if you see him on the slopes, just watch how he makes his skiing look as effortless as you or I do with simply walking...

Benjj
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy