Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New to this malarkey...

Poster: A snowHead
Right can anyone help me out - Smile please!

I am desperate to go skiing this year, have been 3 times before but not for a few years but none of buddies ski or want to Sad

Am looking to go away toward the end of the season (late March/Early April) does anyone have a spare place on a trip or are looking for a skiing friend themselves??

I am entirely normal (I promise wink ) Am 28 yr old girly, just want to ski for a week, have a right old laugh and do a bit of partying....

Nice forum by the way Mr. Green
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
JO, The warmest of welcomes to snowHeads. Thi sis indeed the friendliest and most informative forum you could wish to meet. Puzzled
I'm sure people will be rushing to offer you company, but have a look at the end of season party on the Chalets and apartments thread. It might be just the thing for you.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JO, welcome to snowHeads.

See this thread for a possible companion!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
JO, welcome to SnowHeads, the end of season bash sounds great. I'd be going myself if we hadn't already booked elsewhere.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JO, welcome to snowHeads. DG Orf is looking for a companion for winter sports, in fact he has a thread dedicated to his search.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have you thought about Mark warner holidays,in particular the Chalet Moris in Val Disere,people often go there on their own, no single supplement,ski guiding and lots of people to party with it-not been myself but know people who have,they had a ball.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JO, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Get yourself along to the end of season bash.....the more the merrier Cool
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Welcome to snoheads, Jo. It is great forum. Good luck finding a slot - if you can't find it here, I doubt if you'll find it anywhere snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
JO, end of season bash - get to Bristol and travel with snowskisnow !
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
JO, greetings. This question's been posed a number of times since xmas - try a search of this site first (drop-down box on user facilities top left).
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Um . . . Can I hear the squeaky voices of sucked in beer guts and the frantic scrabbling of comb overs? The rocking horse poo –v- bs ratio here is getting much better.
Glad to have you aboard JO, welcome to Slushnuts. To quote someone much missed, we’re “mostly harmless”. Some might even be labeled cute. snowHead
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
JO, youth hostels (of which there are many in the Alps) are brilliant for arriving at solo, and making lifelong ski buddies. Or just ski buddies for the day. No they're not luxurious, but they're often surprisingly good.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
laundryman, ummm, nice Puzzled

Knee Deep, thanks for that, yeah they look pretty damn good - might well be worth a shot!

Thanks for the replies and warm welcomes everyone, all suggestions welcome! I'm sure I'll find something, the end of season bash sounds great just need to reserve myself those few hours to get through that bloody huge thread!

Masque, really? cute men on here? now I'm interested... wink
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
JO wrote:

Masque, really? cute men on here? now I'm interested... wink

Don't believe everything they tell you here JO wink - oh, and welcome to snowHeads snowHead
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
JO wrote:

Masque, really? cute men on here? now I'm interested...

Don't believe everything they tell you here JO - oh, and welcome to snowHeads

But Cathy, - sucked in beer guts and comb overs is such a sexy look on men dont you think? wink
latest report
I can vouch for Masque needing no comb over and neither do I - but the waistlines could definitely use some contraction. Cute is not however the label that comes to mind. Cuddly, maybe ??? wink
JO stick the word 'solo' into the site search engine (in user facilities drop down menu on top left) for some other possibilties for arranging a trip. Good Luck.
latest report
I was not refering to myself - cute is the last word! - and the waistline is still in (gentle) decline, though this stinking cold and thobbing leg I came back with has kept me off the exercise. Which is it, feed a cold and starve a fever or the other way round?
ski holidays
Just drink brandy Masque. Get the b*****d drunk - thats what I am trying......... sneeze sneeze.

Fx
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy