Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic Freezone 120cm - Anyone using them on here?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I've been eyeing up a pair of these Atomic Freezone 120's and was wondering if anyone here has tried them or are currently using them?
I really like to turn tight radius turns and being physically not the strongest of skiers was wondering if these would bring some sparkle back to my skiing?
I was also wondering if it would be best to ski these without poles like the shorter snow boards or are these more ski like that i'll feel the need for poles?

Any info be gratefully received. Smile

RR
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I use Atomic 1:20+ BetaCarv which I bought as skiboards - not sure if the Freezone 120s are similar or not. I use them as skiboards without poles - they behave as extreme carvers and not unlike my 99.9 skiboards but a bit more stable.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi John,

Thanks for the info.
SOunds like your betacarv's could just be the same under a different name?
No poles it is Smile
I was looking for something to go over the whole mountain, but without the bulk and weight of a full length ski.
When I was younger I could only get on with light weight ski's. As soon as I tried a pair of heavyweights I began to hate the experience and it showed Sad
I would really like something that I can feel confident going anywhere on without being conscious of whats on the end of my legs all the time.
Been looking at some piccys of people carving on these snowboards, and the cranked over stroking the snow with your inside hand looks a blast snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy