Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKI TOUR GUIDESanta Cristina Gherdëina

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for Ski guide tour for January /Feb 2024 Santa Cristina Gherdëina,Italy for a couple days on the Sellaronda
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@jvadurro@tilebaths, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead

I'm not sure if you're asking for an off piste guide or whether you just want someone to show you round the pistes on (and branching off from) the Sella Ronda?

Also I'd suggest if you don't want to get spam from bots seeing your username you ask to have your username changed to something different from your email address. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Alastair Pink, Yes i would like pistes on (and branching off from) the Sella Ronda?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
[@jvadurro@tilebaths, well if you do a search here on sHs you'll find some useful information about the possibilities on and off the Sella Ronda. For starters if you're in St.Christina then you can take the funicular at the bottom of the SassLong race course up to Seceda from the top of which there's the lovely 10.5 km red run La Longia down to Ortisei/St Ulrich.
http://youtube.com/v/JYUJCrvE9w0&pp=ygUVbGEgbG9uZ2lhIHZhbCBnYXJkZW5h On the other side of Ortisei is the Alpe di Suisi/Seiseralm which is the largest European Alpine meadow area with loads of blue runs (although there is now a new red run from the Seiseralm back down to Ortisei as an alternative to downloading in the gondola).

Joining the Sella Ronda at Selva on the clockwise circuit as you pass through Colfosco the Edelweisstal side valley is well worth a visit. Just past Colfosco is Corvara from which you can explore the Alta Badia region which is a blue run heaven. If you work your way over to Armentarola you can then get the 20 minute taxi ride (about €6 per person) to Passo Falzarego to take the cable car up Lagazuoi for the start of the beautiful Hidden Valley run.

Loads more excursions possible on and from the Sella Ronda! Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Alastair Pink, Thanks for the tips ! I know there are free guides to give you the lay of the land in the States at most resorts.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@jvadurro@tilebaths, I would recommend that you join the Birthday Bash in Arraba and then you would have 160+ snowHeads to show you round, but it is now full Confused
There will no doubt be drop outs before then though so all hope is not lost wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@jvadurro@tilebaths, Oh, and welcome to snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy