Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Schladming

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just thinking over last weeks trip. As usual in Austria the lift pass was an electronic one but with a liitle trick up its sleeve for people who like to know their statistics. 'The Planai lift company are the first area in Austria to offer this year the possibility for their guests to obtain an accurate "Altitude Profile".' You can input your lift pass number into a machine at the bottom of the Planai gondola station and then receive on the spot a print out showing how many metres of altitude have been covered, which lifts were used, number of lift trips, number of kms covered on the pistes etc. You can also access this system via the net at www.planai.at to get further info. Had a look at work today at our skiing last week and it was very interesting. The only drawback is that at the moment it is limited to skiing on Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen and Reiteralm. The other area on the skiamade pass do not offer this facility so we were lacking our milage at Flachau. I would recommend anyone going there in the future to give it a go.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for this information scraggsy, I'm off to Schladming on 19th Feb and will give it a go. The last time I went to Schladming the Planai lift company were very proud of the fact that they had one of the first internet cafes on the mountain, and it's still the only place I've been through a tunnel on a chairlift!

Thanks very much

Ice
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
scraggsy, I am here now and would like to try that lift measuring, but can't readily see it on the website, as we usage on the slopes is limited, can you give a bit more information where it can be found on the website. Thanks
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
scraggsy, OK found it, ignore me, I'm useless
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy