Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol Open range

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone out there know anything about the new Rossi "Open" range of skis & boots?
Are they any good? Have you used them? Am I right in thinking the boots are "soft" boots? Has anyone tried them on or skied in them? What level of skier are they aimed at?

Please don't refer me to the Rossi website - I've already been there, and frankly it's not much use!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
the ice perv, you have to know how to use their website, however to answer the question the skis all appear to be on piste recreational designs mainly for intermediate level skiers, the boots are not soft but are softer having an external shell with a soft liner again mainly seemed aimed at intermediate skiers.

I've had rossignol products before, in fact I have a set of their boots at the moment and have always been satisfied by their workmanship, design and quality of construction
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
the ice perv, I hope you're not talking about the 20 year old Open (XP11,22 &33)! They were some of the worst and most planky skis ever made.. If anyone still has a pair, make a bonfire immediately. Twisted Evil
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
easiski, no they have a new Open Range
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I learned to ski on Open XP's. Does this count as an excuse?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy