Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free Skis & Boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've got a pair of Salomon SX82 from about 1992 and a pair of Dynastar Extreme Radical 185cms looking for a good home. The skis also have a Salomon bag to keep them warm. Bindings are set for these boots. The boots don't have a size marking on them, unless the text "330-35" on the sole means anything. I've got UK size 8 feet, and they're comfy, perhaps a bit roomy in the toe.

Anyone in the Hereford/Cheltenham/Newport (S.Wales) area want them, or recommend a charity that would be able to make use of them?

I don't want anything for them, though if someone wants them they need to collect them from me. I can meet up in the areas mentioned above if necessary. I suppose I could drag them to Tamworth, too.

They'll be skipified if no one wants them.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Judging by the other thread you should put em up on eBay...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hyweljenkins, I've got a pair Voelkl P10 RS 185 (my wife's), slightly used, Voelkl P20 RS 205, not entirely virgin condition, Voelkl P30 RC 198 (huh? what kind of length is that) also not completely unused, plus possibly another pair of P30 RC's (can't remember what length), also used just a little bit. All waiting for someone to come to Munich and take them off my hands. No money involved. It's just that the 'but I might still use them one day' argument isn't meeting with the required level of understanding from my wife anymore...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mike Lawrie, looks like we're in the same boat. Women!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
if you don't get any takers from this site - and absolutely have to be rid of them - then ebay!
I can't believe what people want to buy! Its great though - as the trickle of money I'm getting is all adding up so I can get a snowboard!!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mike Lawrie, if it will help, I just had a pair of P30RS (red) out last night and had the best time of the season thus far. I do admit they felt wooden and lumpish, especially at the tip, compared to, say a P60SL or 6*, and that 183cm borders on too short for me. Yet, I saw any number of modern skis, Metrons and C9s and Xscreams retire in skidding defeat, hah!

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Mon 24-01-05 21:00; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
comprex. Yup. I can believe that. But it won't help. My P30 RCs were also pretty amazing when I first got them. Unfortunately that is not an argument that will make my wife see reason!
Sad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy