Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Boot Sizes...?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
[/b][/i] Hows it goin out there,
Want 2 buy a new pair of Nordica Smartech 12,sand am wondering if all manufacturers have simular sizes or are they like shoes when sometimes u have 2 buy an 8 and othertimes u buy a 9.Have been using Solonon 5.1,s to date and i have 2 buy on the net as there is shag all ski stuff in Dublin.
Tanks 4 any help.
Eoin.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
All boot makers use slightly different shaped "Lasts" to give the foot shape, some will be wide fittings, some narrow, some will have high volume fittings some will be great for narrow calf muscles, unfortunately when it comes to Ski Boots you really need to get to a good shop with loads of selection, even knowing that one particular brand of boots fits is no good, I have a pair of salomon boots that fits but none of their other ranges of boots do. Sorry I cant's be more help Sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd echo what D G Orf said. There is little consistency between shoe size and correct boot size. Unless you've been fit for specific boots in a specific size I don't think ordering over the web is a good idea. It's best to go to a bootfitter who can assess your foot to find a range of 2 or 3 boots that might be suitable, then the fitter should do a shell fit to determine size.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
maxi, can you buy some when you go skiing?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy