Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

30 hours to go

Poster: A snowHead
and then I'll be on my way for a week in St Anton. Just wanted to let you all know. Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
still 7 days I have to wait until I get to Verbier. Got my skis out of the garage tonight to prep them over the w/e. Seeing them leaning against the wall in the hall is making me grin in anticipation every time I walk by...

got any particular goals for this trip, Kramer?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
14 more days till I leave Sad but hopefully there will be more snow there when I arrive as more is forecast in the next 14 days snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
johnnyrotten, I was hoping to get some off piste done, but the conditions look marginal. I guess that I'll have to settle for a couple of private lessons on piste. Learning to do steep icy bumps with a bit of style would be good, also my general technique could do with a bit of tidying up.

Off piste, visit the KK, the Moosewirt, take things from there.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sad 7 weeks to go for me - hoping conditions improve in the meantime.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
12 hours and im off, one young chap on our trip just had his car nicked. Sad Sad
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kramer, St Anton won't be short of steep icy bumps at the moment. I bet they're the size of VW Beetles on the Schindlerkar. Enjoy snowHead Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
johnnyrotten, nearly had a toys out of pram moment the last time I went down the Schindlerkar. Guess it would be really rotten of me to take my mate (who's in his fourth week, but thinks that he knows it all) down there? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
18 hours to go now.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kramer,
Snow forecast is prediting snow for next week. If you get a chance send us an "on location report" as some of us are there the following week.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
DB, I will try and do that for you, if I manage to get to an internet cafe.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Kramer, Enjoy yourself, I am dreaming of snow and sun, have to wait 7 whole days before the dream is over and I can enjoy the real thing.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
A few hours for you Kramer, I have seven days to Flaine (better snow like the forecast says!)
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
15 hours now. Very Happy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Bummer reading this when you get back though Sad
Hope you had a good time, and it snowed on you Little Angel
snow conditions
7 weeks to trip No 2 Very Happy
snow report
chrisb, I have just over 3.5 days until I jet off to Flaine for my four days in the snow, just hope that the wind forecast settles down a bit! Where are you staying?
snow report
Staying in Sameons, but said that on the other thread about the wind, and ise slightly depresses me with his comments. Have a car though so should be able to get about. You will recognise me on the slopes, normally get good marks for falling over. Mind you with the blacks closed who knows....
ski holidays
Hey johnboy, 7 weeks and 2 days for my No 2 trip too! snowHead Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy