Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Olympic

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Considering booking a holiday in one of Ski Olympic's Chalethotels, interested in Courch 1550, 1650 or Val D'Isere. Has anyone used them before, they sound very helpful so far, but comments would be helpful.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sallyanne, we know Ski Olympic very well, they are one of the bigesst tour operators in La Rosiere. The same staff return year after year which I take to be a good sign and some of their senior management live locally. Another good sign I believe. My son worked for them as a Ski Host for a couple of seasons a few years ago and has nothing but good things to say about them. IMO one of the better TOs and a world away from Crystal, Thompson etc. Now can we tempt you to La Rosiere?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sallyanne, stayed in both 1550 & 1650 with them, accomodation and food good and found staff excellent. I would recommend them with 1650 the better village of the two.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys. David, I did look at your website and you had no availability for the week we want i.e. w/c 5th Feb, but we have now decided on 3V or Espace Killy. I have been to your area, had a very enjoyable week in La Thuile a few years back and will come again so if conditions allow a late break in LaRos may be tempting! What are the snow conditions like?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sallyanne, snowconditions are holding up well, the local meteo is still forecasting snow for the 18th, which ties in with the info from skanky. I'm sorry we couldn't fit you in on the 5th Feb. in fact we're pretty much booked right through until the 13th March although we do have good availability in April. That's the time that I think gives us some of the best skiing, usually with loads of snow and sunshine. Have a good break with Ski Olympic, I guess that has to be the ultimate recommendation, one TO praising another.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks David, like the look of your company and you never know, may book up later in the year if I get a good deal for the first one and have some money left!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sallyanne, 2 holidays with Ski Olympic last year and one in a fortnight's time. The staff we have encountered have been very good.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
sallyanne, Went last year with SO and stayed in 1650 at chalet Mors. We had a great time and would echo ALL the positive comments above. Next door is chalet Monique which is even nicer but a little pricier. These both seemed much nicer than the other 2 properties that they, Les Avals & Chanrossa.

We have just been with Silver Ski to La Plagne and they have chalets in La Tania. they were very similar to SO, but possibly even better. If SO cant sort you out then I would certainly suggest Silver Ski.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We have just booked the Chanrossa as we wanted a chalethotel rather than chalet, so hope this will be OK. Got a really good deal reduced to £435 for w/c 6th Feb, didn't look as pretty as the chalets but still a good deal, didn't want to wait too long as we wanted Stanstead flights, they tend to go quite quickly. Thanks for all your comments.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
sallyanne, We had full Occupancy and was great, did speak to folks from Chanrossa and they were all very happy. Have a great time. Make sure you do the Chapelets red run into 1650, it is the easterly most run in the 3v, beautiful run, and deserted.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
what do you mean by full occupancy? Glad to hear good comments, sure it will be great. Now starting to do the snow dance!!!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
sallyanne,
Quote:

full occupancy
Our party booked the whole chalet, what a great way to holiday Very Happy Very Happy , Happy dancing
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Got ya, sorry bit stunned after a day doing no work at all just ringing round booking a ski holiday.....still, got my priorities right.....
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy