Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol @nuts 160

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey can anyone tell me more about this board?

1. how much is it for sale in ur respected countries
2. what kinda board is it?
3. what kinda riders does it suit?

thanks heaps!! =D
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's an entry level to early internediate board. Very forgiving and easy to sideslip, but can be pedaled and carved. Though I wouldn't straightline it down anything other than a soft blue. Keep the speed down and it's a nice board. In the park it has no 'pop' and getting it to olly would be easy, only you won't get much height. It's a very economic board and retails around £85 UK.
PS. If you weigh less than 80kilos, this would be a nice powder board.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sweet thanks Masque!
so cheap in UK, are boards and ski's usually cheaper over in europe?
in australia that board is retailing around 348 euro with bindings
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
OOps that price is for an x-rental board at http://www.edge2edge.co.uk/acatalog/Edge_2_Edge_Online-EX_RENTAL-SNOWBOARDS.html But I've done a bit more checking and it seems that the board is a couple seasons old and no longer made so it should be heavily discounted. If your being offered one, I wouldnt pay more that £120 for it new. There's nothing wrong with it, it's a nice tool and Rossi kit is usually well made and long lasting. Only reason I know is I've an old aquantance who used to rep for them and still uses his own money to buy their kit.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ahhh aightz thanks heaps
actully im trying to sell mine, haha
coz i won it and i dont snowboard....so yeah, trying to sell it to buy skis!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
enoch, Having one is a great reason to learn. There are times when a board is the ONLY tool worth using on the hill. Did you get bindings with it? Cos that'll lift the value or make it cheaper to use.
Go on get some cheap boots and encounter tthe 'Darkside' . . . you know it makes sense Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hahaha no!
do not tempt me!!!!
><
yeah i got bindings with it but i think they're just relaly cheap ones. does anyone want it?! i want to sell it asap so i dont have to face the dark side! Twisted Evil
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy