Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seasonaire accomodation now avaialble in Bourg Saint Maurice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to been let down on the last minute by someome who was supposed to be renting my apartment for the season in Buorg, it is now become available from Sat 3rd Jan 2009 through to end of season (or much longer if required). It is ideal for 4 people sharing but does actually sleep up to 7 people.
It is less than five minutes walk to the funicular which gets you to Les Arc 1600 in 7 minutes. The aprtment is a 3rd floor duplex apartment with amazing south facing balcony overlooking Lesarcs (great for having breakfast in the morning in the sun and watching the funicular going up and down). The rent inclusinve of all bills, taxes , unlimited wireless broadband, unlimited phone calls to 62 countires and digital TV is an absolute bargain at only £4,999 for the seaon (works out at only £1,250 per person for a full season). This apartment is also avaialble for the rental throughout the summer at greatly reduced price as the owneer is going on some world travels.

Email me if you are interested as I exepct at this price it won't be available for very long

Cheers,
Snowbourg
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you still have an apartment to let in bourg st Maurice? Or know anyone that could help?
Thank you

@Snowbourg,
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@ski321, welcome to Snowheads snowHead

As that post is 8 years old and Snowbourg has a very low post count, you may be better to start a new thread with your request. You could also contact Marcellus via Send/Read Messages (above right) as he runs a seasonaire accommodation site. Good luck Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Ski 321,
I do have an apartment available in BSM. You can contact me by PM
Best regards,
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Result !! Wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bumpity Bump of the year (so far!!)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@chocksaway,+1
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Anyone still looking for a ski apartment in Bourg Saint Maurice as I have my last one left. Great location...only 5 minutes walk to funicular and 5 minutes walk to Supermarket. Feel free to get in touch.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Snowbourg, sounds interesting! Emailing!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy