Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria: Weather in Niederau

Poster: A snowHead
-14 going to work this morning but a beautiful sunny day on top of the mountain. No deterioration in snow conditions and we appear to have started making snow in certain areas again ready for the busy period through February.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sepp was our instructor last week. Nice chap (local farmer). Took us to Auffach Wed and Thu.

Perfect conditions last week!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep that's him Redbaron51
having a great time still last day tomorrow at ski school
Slight dusting of snow this morning as well
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
48 hours to go before getting on the Jumbulance bus for this years trip. Very Happy Very Happy snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Cymro66, there'll be no one left in Wales come Sunday..assuming you're living in Wales...me and mate off to skiwelt not that far from niederau. Hope u have a great week...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@dobby, Very Happy Very Happy
Left the home land several years ago. Have now lived in England longer than I lived in Wales Sad
Have a great week yourself
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
fantastic posts on here, just wondered whether there is a post specific for Bad Hofgastion, we shall be in resort 10/02 - what joy, half term madness Toofy Grin

Having a change from France this year so looking forward to different culture experience, went to Soll around 1984 - such a long long time ago...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@michaelbury17, nothing for Bad Hofgastein that I am aware of but if you want to move there and start a thread about it like @Carolyn did then feel free wink

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Sat 28-01-17 20:15; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@michaelbury17, not a Hofgastein specific thread but as it is part of the Ski Amade then any info is likely to turn in that thread
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Chris_n, @HutToHut, thanks guys, will have a look Very Happy
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Light (very) snow this evening, forecast is for precipitation tomorrow with a snow line somewhere between 800 and 1300m.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Well we have survived the rain and warmer temperatures of last week, not as pretty as it was but pistes are still fine. Some light snow and colder overnight temperatures forecast so fingers crossed that the good conditions continue.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I have just got back from two great weeks of skiing some pistes are getting a bit bare but with a bit snow it will fix it that said there are loads to still ski miss it already
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Snowing!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Chris_n wrote:
Snowing!

If you could post a pick in a couple of hours time, it would go perfectly with a cup of coffee to help with a Monday morning! rolling eyes

We'll be there in less than a fortnight now - I think I am now publically allowed to be excited!
snow report
Been admiring the new snow from the balcony for the last hour or so. Very pretty.
❄️❄️❄️
snow conditions
@BigSouthernJesse, maybe this evening but at the moment visibility is very poor. Be sure when conditions (and work) allow I will take some photos.
snow report
Sorry best I could do with a mobile phone and working all day.

ski holidays
@Chris_n, That looks just fine! Very Happy

Thank you
ski holidays
This week - yesterday (7th) was great conditions (Blue Sky day and good snow quality, as per photos from Chris_N) . Today (8th) I went to Auffach and Alpbach and the low cloud was causing almost white out conditions at high levels. The snow quality was generally good though and we did enjoy our day and if the visibility picks up it is looking good for the rest of the week.
snow conditions
Out to Alpbach on the 18th but it's all lookin worryingly warm for the foreseeable. Will the slopes hold up at all with the warmth? Confused
snow conditions
@Chris_n, lovely pics, wish i was there.
Little Angel
latest report
Very sunny here atm but so far the pistes are holding up well.
latest report
Missing it already. I really must find a way to spend more than one week there per year. Conditions were great all last week. snowHead
snow report
Looking like warmer days but still cold nights so we hope the good consist ions will continue Smile
snow report
Snowing! Big fat flakes Smile
snow report
On our way to the airport shortly, Just what i wanted to hear. Cant wait for the morning..
ski holidays
Excellent news!

We'll be there tomorrow evening!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
All is white now even here on the sunny side of the hill! Make sure you bring your snow chains Smile
ski holidays
Sadly today we have pouring rain. Looks like snow is a possibility later in the week but the forecasts are all fighting one another so I don't have any real news. Will update as I hear anything.
snow report
A small amount of snow yesterday has covered some of the damage caused by the rain last week, suspect it may be no more than cosmetic in the valley though. Snow cannons have been on in places overnight. Higher on the mountain there was a bit more snow and temperatures have been a lot colder overnight so things are looking considerably better.
latest report
We had snow overnight again and hopefully things are better today. Very mild and damp yesterday
snow conditions
Snowing quite heavily this morning, snow is a bit wet in the valley but any snow is good snow atm!
snow conditions
Was nice and cold last night. More snow on the way they say Smile
latest report
I arrive on Saturday to ski and dance the week through. Looking forward to it and expecting to be physically bu**ered by the end of the week. Shocked Smile
latest report
Ha ha I'm sure you'll have a great time Smile sunshine on Saturday we think. I shan't talk about today though Sad
latest report
@carolyn, raining nicely at resort level?
snow conditions
@dobby, raining nicely at all levels!
snow report
@Chris_n, reminds me of Ellmau in January...
snow report
Looking at the week ahead it seems to be at least below zero overnights and sun and cloud and no more rain!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy