Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria: Weather in Niederau

Poster: A snowHead
Blue skies and sunshine this morning. Overnight frost should see the pistes in great condition this morning. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sunshine again today, lots of green showing now but main valley runs are still intact. Cold overnight so snow should be good this morning.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And ditto for today Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
And again!!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
And again, snow on the mountain held up quite well today as it was quiet here. Kropfrader and Mittermoos both ok well into the afternoon.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Seems to be the same again, hoping the Tennladen holds up for the race on saturday!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Is the race down the steep bit below Mittermoos or is it in the racing area at the bottom? Good luck with it.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
carolyn, does the race mark the end of the season or are you still carrying on?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
J Rhiannon, race is supposed to be on the racing area at the bottom.
Pamski, certainly marks the end of the season for me I'm off home on Sunday Sad
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Chris_n, always sad when the Niederau snow reports come to an end. I may even ski there one day!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Fine and sunny again today, off to test the pistes in Auffach this morning!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Chris_n, The interactive panoromic map on the Wildscheonau website was still showing the race area and the T-bar as open last night. Fingers crossed!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
We officially have a couple more weeks of season, but don't know how many will want us to work! Race is on the Tennladen next to the tbar - help!!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
carolyn Good luck. Hope the conditions are good enough today. Just looked at the interactive map and it says the T-bar is open. snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Well the race was completed beside the t bar and was most exciting! The Ski School will post results on Facebook shortly, we have drizzle today with the sun coming back from tomorrow for the rest of the week - safe journey home, Chris Smile
ski holidays
As promised, here comes the sun Smile Lower slopes not good, upper still ok.
snow conditions
Another sunny day, but just seen that we are expecting 26cm snow at the weekend!!
latest report
A new lease of life for the skiing opportunities. Very Happy Wonderful!
snow report
Niederau skiing in April?
snow report
Good luck with that carolyn, need to get on my PC to change location Sad tablet won't let me do it.
snow report
Ah well now they are saying 31cm, but it is really warm already and hard to imagine more snow! Did the marchenwiese yesterday but the schuss is narrower than your skis in several places, although the top parts are still lovely! Are you on your bike yet, Chris?
ski holidays
Yes finally got out for an hour this morning, spent 2 days cleaning cars since I got home. Went shopping yesterday your delivery is in the post.
snow conditions
Oh thanks, Chris Smile well after some lovely Spring days, we awoke to a white scene with the forecast now saying 42 cm today!! Will go and see how things are up top, with or without guests!!
latest report
Great to see that the snow came as promised. Hope you have a few days of it and are able to enjoy it for a while before it melts again. snowHead
latest report
carolyn, You lucky girl wink
snow conditions
Ha ha, well sadly I went to try it out and found the skischool shut, with my skis locked inside! But the visibility was zero and looking better today so i shall call Sepp and release the skis. More snow overnight and all looks like it should have all Winter! Should have a proper report tomorrow!
snow report
Hope you get the skis out ok today Carolyn - are the lifts still running or is the village officially 'closed'?
ski holidays
Still open til the weekend. Just been up but coming down in gondola as absolutely no visibility at all. Will maybe try tomorrow now I have my skis Smile
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Looks like you should have a few perfect mornings and will have the slopes to yourself. Time for some more GS practice then wink . Enjoy!
snow report
Smile indeed, the forecast is for sunshine the rest of the week so maybe I had better do just that!
latest report
Saw that Tennladen and Marhenwiesen are open again - plus button lift by Harfenwirt. Make the most of the empty slopes! snowHead
ski holidays
Gosh I had better go and see, then!! Roll on next Winter, I am already sad that Ski School is finished Smile
latest report
From what I could see last night on the interactive map (I can't access it in work anymore - for some reason it got blocked last week) there were a couple of routes around the montain as follows: Up the gondola, across to Kropfrader, down Mittermoos and Tennladen (or down Marhenweisen) and back to bottom of gondola. Alternatively, down race area of Tennladen and back up Harfenwirt button lift to get on "motorway" back to gondola. Maybe more is open again today. snowHead
snow conditions
Well I have done my homework, tried all open runs and must say the Kropfrader and Mittermoos are quite perfect. Marchenwiese same until the schuss and none of the Harfenwirt or village nurseries open. Weather gorgeous, sunny but not too warm made conditions just right Smile
ski holidays
Nice to be able to enjoy them - and bet they are quite empty carolyn,
ski holidays
Yes there were maybe 6 folk at the top but saw nobody at all on my way down the mountain!! Sunny again today, frost overnight Smile
snow report
Skied for the last time here this seson and the Kropfrader and Mittermoos were perfect, blue skies, hardly anybody else there - a great way to finish the season Smile Will be back with reports next season, have a great Summer Smile Carolyn
snow conditions
carolyn, bye-bye! Have loved your reports this season.
latest report
Let's hope next year is snowier and we have a lovely sunny summer in the meantime.
ski holidays
Thanks very much, I have loved doing them and hope to have lots of snow to talk about next Winter Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy