Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French Apartment Booking

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sorry I know this doesn't really fit into the "Resorts" section but I can't find anywhere better!

I have rented an apartment in Les Angles for feb 12-19. I did it online through a local agency, Angles Reservations. I received an email confirming my booking, and that I had paid a deposit.

My question is this: Am I not supposed to recieve a letter confirming this? An email doesn't seem particularly official. Confused

Does anyone have any experience of this process? Is this the standard in France? I've tried calling the agency, but my french isn't great and nobody knows what the hell I'm talking about!

Does anyone know how to say "I would like to confirm my booking" in french???

My family will disown me if we end up sleeping outside!

Thanks! Liam
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nah. Don't worry about it. I've done it loads of times and never had a letter. Print out a copy of your email confirmation, that'll do fine.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
lrx28 wrote:
An email doesn't seem particularly official. Confused

Puzzled

I don't remember when I last got a letter on a piece of paper about a holiday! Friday I fly Easyjet (confirmation by e-mail), pick up my car (booked via Holiday Autos - email), may stay at Novotel or Formule1 (e-mail), booked chalet by e-mail...

I'd suggest sending them a polite e-mail, in English, asking them to confirm your booking and would be surprised if they can't/don't respond.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
if this helps use the Babel fish automated translater. You sometimes get a few odd words thrown in but generally people get the idea.http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/babelfish/kb . I would send a duplicate in English in the same e-mail to cut down the possibility of confusion.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy