Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Loving it on a Lilo ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
2 'new' ways of having fun on the slopes. The Airboard - which sounds very much like using a lilo as a sledge except that they are also using them off jumps - and the Snowbike. See this article from the Oregon Daily Emerald
Quote:
"We have a unique toy for everyone," lodge manager Doug Ritchie said. It's not normal to see a figure rush down the well-groomed runs face first, but it was a common occurrence last winter as youths tested the Airboard off terrain park jumps.

The Airboard is an inflatable body board that riders can steer by shifting their weight from side to side while lying on their stomachs. Emo Gear President Ann-Elise Emerson said it has "all the control of skis but (is) built with materials like a white water raft."
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Link working now. Sorry to anybody who viewed this yesterday. I was joking about the Lilo but actually I wasn't far off the mark. Apart from the cost 249 Euros !!!! Here's a German web site with all the info, photo gallery and movie clips for the Airboards (requires Flash 6.0 but will offer a download link if your pooter hasn't already got it) And you can ride them in 5 places in France incl Alpe d'Huez and 6 in Austria and 19 in Switzerland. Sorry can't link any deeper than the home page. The easy quick way to see what it's like is to point at the biggest 'tyre' at the end of the intro. (The other movie clips are big MBs and need Quicktime.)
Anyone seen them in action ??? Looks like fun and you'd have no fear of falling 'cos you're already flat out.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy