Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lessons in Arinsal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

We have booked the learn to ski with Thomsons and are stopping in Arinsal

1 part of the brochure says 6 days learn to ski/lift pass another says 5 days Confused

Would expect 6 days and Thomson say its 6, but I have come across a couple of articles which lead me to believe only 5 Shocked

Anybody advise
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I went to Arinsal a few years back. I seem to remember you get a 6 day lift pass, and 5 half days of lessons. You get there on the Sunday. Lessons are Mon-Fri, and then you are free to explore on Sat. My advice would be to get your equipment on the Sunday (if you are hiring) and blag your way on to the gondola. Once at the top with your gear hire a locker in the main ski station. You can then leave all your hardware up there and not have to carry it on the gondola every day.

Have a good time! Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that

I hope so, nice to have a day exploring
Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Arinsal seems to do loads of lessons! we had 10-12 and then 2-4 every day and that was just the normal package! We were shattered but the instructors were ace! You need the saturday off to go to Caldea Spa to recover!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy