Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where? When?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So whose going where this winter

Dates and destinations only!

Me.... Bardonecchia (Italy) Jan 9th for one week
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
no_snow_in_swindon, many people have already put this info into their profile. Come on you non-profile types. Introduce yourselves properly! snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chris Bish, I've just looked at your profile and couldnt see anything about where you're off to. Or am i not looking in the right place?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ok then. ignore that. I've found it!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
no_snow_in_swindon, I've just worked out your clever cryptic name. No snow in Swindon leaves nid.
I've tracked down where you live. And I think you are quite musical. This is one of your compositions, and here is a delightful piece of music being played by your children. Still looking for photos.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

no_snow_in_swindon, I've just worked out your clever cryptic name. No snow in Swindon leaves nid.
I've tracked down where you live. And I think you are quite musical. This is one of your compositions, and here is a delightful piece of music being played by your children. Still looking for photos.

???????

Not cryptic at all mate. I just happen to live in Swindon and it isn't snowing. rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jonpim, have you been on the gas again wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
taxi....?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Not on the gas so much as suffering from it rather today . . . .
But back to Swindon.
It might not be nid after all, but ind or din. Trickier than I thought.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy