Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Castleford Xscape 9th Jan (please note date change!!!)

Poster: A snowHead
There's a possibility we may be going down with some less experienced colleagues, who want to get a bit of practice in before their trip to Courchevel. We will probably aim to be skiing between 11 and 1, Any SnowHeads will be welcome.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 3-01-05 20:59; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Helen Beaumont, would love to join you, but I'll be on a plane to Switzerland snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'll be in val despair by 3, hopefully, in time for a quick blast on the free lifts...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lucky pair., have to wait till end of the month as hubby has exam.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Helen, I'd be nice to have a final pre-season bash. I'll see if I can make it. Elizabeth, enjoy Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
It would be my last week-end before skiing. Hmm. Day time will be horribly crowded. No possibility of evening for your group? (cut price 7.00 - 11.00 as before, assuming it's like MK)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowball, Castleford don't do the Sat night offer that MK do. They have a freestyle night on a Friday. I've never found day time at Castleford too bad, crowd wise.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Can't go during daytime - wfe's boss' 'lunchtime' retirement do has come up Sad I like snowball's idea of an eveng bash, though, assuming I have been the driver at lunchtime Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Guys/gals, we are going to have to ski on Sunday morning (9th) now if we go, as the boss is away on holiday and one of our party has to work on Saturday. We will be there from 11am-1pm if anyone is around.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I don't think I can make it, unfortunately.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowball, never mind ,another time.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Helen Beaumont, I can do Sunday anytime wouldn't mind a blast before I go for real.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Russell, great, will sort it nearer the time.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sorry Helen but Deb & I will be in Courchevel then.

We're doing Castleford on the afternoon of Thurs 30th Dec if anyone can make it then?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Sorry, I can't make 8th January either, as I'll be on my way back from Switzerland... snowHead
snow conditions
Will be back a school then......social life goes into hibernation most of term time unfortunately. Have a great time though.
ski holidays
I would if I could travel that far north, but I cannot so will be you a happy time.
snow conditions
spyderjon, we''ll be in Serre Chevalier then!!! snowHead snowHead
latest report
Will be there on Sunday between 11 and 1 . I've just rang to book , so I could claim my Ski Club discount, and have been told it is no longer available at peak times, only off-peak. Now I'll definitely not renew my Ski Club membership, not worth it. Sad
latest report
Helen, I was thinking about getting over with my kids. Are there any children in your group?
latest report
Sorry guys I'm going to have to pull out of this one the wifes off to London and at the moment I've no one to look after the children
snow report
Russell, marc gledhill, due to circumstances beyond my control (hubby needs to work for his forthcoming exam), we will no longer be going to Castleford on Sunday, sorry. The fact we don;t get the 20% discount just finished it off.
ski holidays
Latest-Sk Club have e-mailed me to say the discount is still in force, and they are negotiating with Xscape. Still not be there on Sunday though.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy