Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Piste maps plus

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sort of carrying on from a discussion in the "Suggestions/Requests" forum, but would anybody else be interested in detailed piste 'guides'? Along the lines of walking guides, rather than just being a rough diagram of the lifts and pistes it would be a written description with details like when particular lifts got busy and useful round trips...

Or is it best to head up the mountain and go for it?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A bit like the 'Unnoficial guide to *****'..... sounds like a nice idea to me, but alot of work.... then again, you'd have alot of fun Wink

Ad
snow report
 deleted
deleted
i thought about doing this a couple of years ago - a bit of an excuse for spending extra time in one or two of my favourite resorts. I had in mind a sort of "Wainwright's" guide to the pistes (if you're familiar with those splendid fell walking books). Didn't do anything about it in the end. This was partly due to the admittedly selfish desire to keep the best places secret. Well, if not exactly secret, at least not to popularise them too much.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Welcome to snowHeads, davidcgriffiths snowHead snowHead
Brilliant idea, Ian. I'm just in the process of enrolling a friend in the best runs for my ability in Val D, so that I don't scare myself silly... rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dont know if this is out of date but it might still be useful

http://www.valdisereexperience.com/english/6days.html

Hope its ok to link to other sites?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
keving8, that along the lines of what I was thinking.

Linking is fine (and to be encouraged in fact!)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I would like guides that suggests different routes to take around the ski areas especially the larger area using all the lifts and ski routes etc.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have had this sort of thing in mind for a while and setup a wiki web site to do it called Snowspots.org. The idea is to have people describe their favourite runs and to be able to take a virtual itinerary by clicking links from one connected run to another or from a run to a lift and then choose another run from the "top" of that lift etc.

So far I have got the infrastructure in place but have not populated much on the site. For the moment I am viewing it as a kind of personal notebook to which others are welcome to contribute. Feel free to add a run or two.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So we have no excuse for not getting on with it now!

Love the pictures of the Back Coires here
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
want me to get a full set for where im going?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
come on guys and girls. As long as we all muck in it will be easy. Lets start with one map, on resort, and lets take it from there...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy