Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted - good woman !

Poster: A snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Whose hand is that Alex ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Alexandra, It's not a very clear pictrure, but you seem to have an appendage growing out of your right shoulder Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helen - I sent you the full picture, the hand belongs to my gorgeous skiing (but sadly attached (currently Twisted Evil )) colleague.

Are you going to post your picture?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nadenooodlee has sent me a cople of pictures of herself so you can all go to here to see them, anyone else ?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I like the blond hair and blue eyes. But the drink is missing from the right hand. Pity Glasgow is so far.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I see you know how to live well DG, but your friend doesn't seem to be a very generous soul Little Angel
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I cant handle all the drinking it makes you get old and wrinkly quicker, so alas im not drinking until next tuesday! But you can always buy me one steveb
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I work from home and have a beer every day at 5pm. I'd be only too happy for you to join me.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Alan what can I say he was an anoyingly good looking Swede, however he was good company and very plesant to ski with so I'm not complaining ...... Much rolling eyes
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Make mine a spritzer and i'll start the car Wink
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Shocked! I'm away for a day or so and I come back and SnowHeads has miraculously turned into a dating website!!! Laughing

Just a friendly warning to all of you - if you're tempted by a Glasgow girl, just make sure you're all able to keep up!! Wink Shocked Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Is this one of those websites that my mother warned me about? Shocked snowHead
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Possibly Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Probably Smile , DG how did you change the link you posted to "here" from the whole address?
snow conditions
Err I didn't I guess that nice administrator or one of the moderators did it Confused
latest report
Much tidier that way don't you think? Some urls' take up several lines!

If you want to link that way use the url tags like this (I'll type urx instead of url so it doesn't become an actual link, is that clear?)

[urx=http://www.snowheadsfor example.com] put your text here [/urx]
ski holidays
Alan I knew how to do it, I just new that I didn't do it myself Laughing
snow report
Sorry DG Blush
snow conditions
That's ok I don't mind .... honest Cool
ski holidays
Aah, like this?

Cheers Alan Very Happy

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sun 29-02-04 11:33; edited 1 time in total
snow report
I think that's the idea, not a very big pic though Sad
snow conditions
ooh the boys are now showing off their technical capabilities in order to woo us all!
snow report
DG - It's the only digital one I've got - just lost the hard drive and didn't backup Sad
snow report
Helen LS, no wooing I'm afraid, thats my daughter on my back and the wife took the piccy. New years day in the Peaks a couple of years ago, I use it on the magicalia sites as they have photo's as part of your profile which is quite good - Ubrain?
snow conditions
Marc

I was actually meaning DG and alans banter about posting URLS!!!

Bless
ski holidays
No not really, I'm only an amature at that sort of thing but it's not too difficult to work out Cool
ski holidays
Then perhaps I should contribute myself with this demonstration of how to show BBcode in message: Wink. There is a 'code' tag which supresses the translation of tags:

Code:

[code]
[url=http://www.snoweye.com/]www.snoweye.com[/url]
[/code]

However, experiments have shown that women are completely disinterested in demonstrations of technical knowledge Sad . Just look at the response to this post!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ian Hopkinson wrote:
However, experiments have shown that women are completely disinterested in demonstrations of technical knowledge Sad . Just look at the response to this post!

Except when they want a shelf put up or complain that the little red (oil) light keeps coming on in the car. Not saying women don't know how to do these things, just they're quite happy letting us men "show off"!
snow conditions
smarty pants Hopkinson Very Happy
ski holidays
So thats what I need a man for then ? Toofy Grin
latest report
Come on H, we can handle all that car stuff. It's help carrying my skis I could use! Twisted Evil
ski holidays
Alexandra - what you need is one of these !

Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
Or maybe carrying me after I have ski-ed all day with no lunch stop again and am too exhausted to walk the final few m back to the hotel !
ski holidays
Very cute car austin7
ski holidays
Catriona - thanks - it is, perhaps not surprisingly, an Austin7.... Smile
As the original body had long been lost, the one now fitted is all my own work ! Shocked
snow report
I was going to ask what is was... but then thought better of it!

Body looks great - I'm very impressed.. would certainly take more patience than I have.
ski holidays
Glad you like it - at risk of showing off... here's another view.
snow report
It looks quite nice, but does it have a good credit rating and/or likes watching "chick flicks"?
snow conditions
So where are the photos of the single guys and who wants to be Cilla? Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy