Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow in the Alps - 8 days time ?!?!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snow-forecast.com state snow will be coming to the Alps days.....I hope so and plenty of it wink
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
looking at NickWs report from Sauze d'Oulx, it would seem that the Pyrenees are the place to be this year Sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
For a reliable forcast please see "reliable snow forecasting below"!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hope springs!

Quote from Snow-forecast:

The current day 6 forecast shows the first signs of the European Anticyclone being displaced by a cold and snowy NW airstream that should be fully established by Saturday December 18th. The north side of the Alps, the Jura and the Black Forest Resorts will see the new snow first.

And about time too!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

And about time too!

Crying or Very sad snowHead Crying or Very sad depends on your point of view (and time of departure Wink )
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dan, You are off this weekend I think. Do you have any plans for getting to snow?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Chris Bish wrote:
Hope springs!

Quote from Snow-forecast:

The current day 6 forecast shows the first signs of the European Anticyclone being displaced by a cold and snowy NW airstream that should be fully established by Saturday December 18th. The north side of the Alps, the Jura and the Black Forest Resorts will see the new snow first.

And about time too!

I'll translate that... there is a chance of 10-20cm of fresh snow next Friday night as a week low moves across France to be displaced by high pressure and clear sunny weather.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Chris Bish, yeah this weekend, we'll see what the "taxi" driver has planned, I don't mind getting up early to get there as i'm normally up early as it is (even if i have a heavy night or all day sliding as well rolling eyes ) we were going to hire a car but david has said that as long as fuel gets covered then they'll take us to where the white stuff (not necessarily powder) is Wink..............i guess that is tignes/val d'isere. I had planned to go over there for a day as Kramer is there and we've got a load of friends out there as well at the same time................so if any other snowHeads are out there and feel like comisserating over a vin chaud/beer/tipple.............get in touch snowHead

As long as their is enough to play in i don't really mind. I guess it will really help to conquer riding switch as i can do it but don't practise enough, and possibly doing some little tricks rather than surfing/falling over in the deep stuff all the time Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Well, Dan, have as good a time as possible. It's still better than being at work!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Fellow snowHeads, I suffer with you. The pain is overwhelming.
I am sending my acolytes to try and assuage Zeus.
We need to all work together. Positive Waves. And maybe that weather front will arrive early . . . .
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy