Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seasonairres-Bags?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,
I leave for the season in France on Sunday, and am just packing. To anyone who's done a season, which size bag do you think is 'normal' to take? I don't wanna rock up with the biggest and look silly!I'm driving down in a mini bus so flying restrictions don't apply. I've got a pretty sizeable suitcase and with all my ski clothes and everything else I need I reckon I need all the space... This is when being a girl isn't useful!
Any help gratefully recieved!!!
sx
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My other half is doing a season in Canada this year. She's bought a huge double-decker bag which she reckons will hold everything. Only problem is she can hardly lift it Puzzled
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
my advise is don't take too big a bag as you don't know how much room you'll have in your chalet/hotel.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You probably only need half of what you think you do! And isn't part of being a girl the luxury of buying more stuff? - that's what I do!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Last time I did a season I took two large holdalls, a medium holdall, a large backpack, and a ski bag with two pairs of skis (about 90 Kg in all). And I flew back with no excess! Take everything you want.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oh fer G'd's sake! just make sure that anything you use is twice as big as you'll think you'll need and has wheels. You'll bring back more crap than you'll realise and since I've just had to clear out the storage space that David's two chalet manager's use for their bags . . . 11 big ones and a handful of rucksacks, his comment’s a wee bit twee!
Screwfix.co.uk does a really good fold-down sack barrow as an alternative.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Thu 9-12-04 23:10; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Whitemoon, your best bet for a good answer is Natives - it's a seasonnaires website...
http://www.natives.co.uk/phpbb/index.php
Ask in their forums.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wear The Fox Hat, see you've been looking for a car-share Fox. Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Helen is that linking to where it's supposed to link Puzzled
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SKi Bum ? I dont think so Smile

If you were , then you wouldn't have to ask this question . One rucksack,boots planks (buy second hand locally) thats it !
Everything else you use your iniative & resources in the resort of your choice.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
http://www.facewest.co.uk/Products%20pages/luggage/wheels.htm
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy